Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
j00-Round 1-Fight 4-Test vs Sen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Will Win?
  Test?
  Sen?
View Results

xLytez

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:39 pm
((Its not quite instantly...its dance of sen, but with guidelines to follow so i can move a whole lot faster.))

Sengetsu smiled grimly, gripping his scythe he crouched downward leping backward, spinning the scythe to disperse any of the outer tails of the black flame. As the lava once again erupted from the ground the rapid heavy rainfall quickly cooled it creating large rock pillars in the area, the wires on the ground that lacked Sen's chakra were destroyed while the infused threads remained, merely bending as the lava strained to force them upward then rapidly cooled. The scythe glowed ever brightly as it fed upon the chakra of the wires near its base. The screeching continued as the discharge grew stronger. "You lack the ability to utilize my jutsu...you disgrace my clan with poor tactics...and you show no respect to the wind." Sengetsu's face began to frown as he gritted his teeth. He widened his base, his feet digging into the ground. He clutched the scythe ever sl tightly. I'll Consume all of the chakra in that little glove of youyrs...I'll destroy You!" his eyes surged into their mangekyou form. Inside him his chakra flow reversed itself as the scythe transferred the overflowing chakra into its host. The chakra flow stabilized and the connection between his chakra points grew."OPEN!" The veins on his body buldged violently pulsating with his heart beat. His muscles became ever so detailed as they expanded. His eyes widened as the chakra surged through his body. The shinobi sheathed his weapon slowly clutching his fist he glanced upward at Raiden. Forming several rapid handseals the Area became filled with copies of himself all in the same state and stance. "I'm through fighting you!" the copies of the ninja resonated in unison. One by One then Two by Two then Three by Three and so forth the endless army of ninja charged brutally, enhanced by a surge of chakra and powerful taijutsu they attacked violently.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:49 pm
((....ummm....curious. did you even avoid this? cuz with it exploding from your chest....I'll say you would get some damage. And the flames are as hot as the sun...the water wouldnt even affect it, muchless wind having an affect on it. And the lava is from the core of the planet...I doubt even the downpoor would even cool it...and i think when kirin is used the clouds are vaporized from the purity of lighting, burning the clouds and rain from the extreme heat....can i be explained to? I don tsee how water falling is even present, much less black lava being cooled this fast when its from the center of the earth. Look at Bokun's description in the summoning page))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:55 pm
((sry for double post, but this must be like the longest battle for this torunament so far lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:34 pm
((It is the longest battle ever and yes i did avoid it at the very beginning of my post..second this rain is not average as it was forged of my chakra in a S ranked jutsu, thats why it wasn't effected by kirin and is able to cool the lava. by the way you're surrounded by a whole lot of Sens))  

xLytez

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:02 am
Sen of the WInd
((Its not quite instantly...its dance of sen, but with guidelines to follow so i can move a whole lot faster.))

Sengetsu smiled grimly, gripping his scythe he crouched downward leping backward, spinning the scythe to disperse any of the outer tails of the black flame. As the lava once again erupted from the ground the rapid heavy rainfall quickly cooled it creating large rock pillars in the area, the wires on the ground that lacked Sen's chakra were destroyed while the infused threads remained, merely bending as the lava strained to force them upward then rapidly cooled. The scythe glowed ever brightly as it fed upon the chakra of the wires near its base. The screeching continued as the discharge grew stronger. "You lack the ability to utilize my jutsu...you disgrace my clan with poor tactics...and you show no respect to the wind." Sengetsu's face began to frown as he gritted his teeth. He widened his base, his feet digging into the ground. He clutched the scythe ever sl tightly. I'll Consume all of the chakra in that little glove of youyrs...I'll destroy You!" his eyes surged into their mangekyou form. Inside him his chakra flow reversed itself as the scythe transferred the overflowing chakra into its host. The chakra flow stabilized and the connection between his chakra points grew."OPEN!" The veins on his body buldged violently pulsating with his heart beat. His muscles became ever so detailed as they expanded. His eyes widened as the chakra surged through his body. The shinobi sheathed his weapon slowly clutching his fist he glanced upward at Raiden. Forming several rapid handseals the Area became filled with copies of himself all in the same state and stance. "I'm through fighting you!" the copies of the ninja resonated in unison. One by One then Two by Two then Three by Three and so forth the endless army of ninja charged brutally, enhanced by a surge of chakra and powerful taijutsu they attacked violently.

((um, one more thing. Releasing chakra. you opening the gates?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:31 am
((are you referring to the chakra flow before I said open...cuz i was describing the effects of me opening the first gate.))  

xLytez

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces