Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Zero... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like RE0's story?
  Yes
  No
  Ehh
View Results

vaughnster818

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:28 am
They were trying to play to much on old tactics in Resident Evil 0 for me. The game was an okay game but they feel short on the whole idea of having a partner. They A.I. just wasn't good enough. But it added for some good strategy. And the time line of event seems a little fishy to me. If it had been the case that she had gone through all that and then gone into the mansion she wouldn't have been surprized at what she saw. But of course they weren't planning on making a Resident Evil 0 when they created the original.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:43 pm
vaughnster818
They were trying to play to much on old tactics in Resident Evil 0 for me. The game was an okay game but they feel short on the whole idea of having a partner. They A.I. just wasn't good enough. But it added for some good strategy. And the time line of event seems a little fishy to me. If it had been the case that she had gone through all that and then gone into the mansion she wouldn't have been surprized at what she saw. But of course they weren't planning on making a Resident Evil 0 when they created the original.

Well RE1 was originally made before RE0. And REmake was just RE1 with additions. If REmake was made to show the true story of what happened (Which, in my opinion, would have been better) You'd get to switch between Jill and Chris on a regular basis, covering the survival of the 4 characters, and probably disproving Rebecca's ignorance.  

Biohazard EXTREME

vaughnster818

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:26 pm
Quote:
Well RE1 was originally made before RE0. And REmake was just RE1 with additions. If REmake was made to show the true story of what happened (Which, in my opinion, would have been better) You'd get to switch between Jill and Chris on a regular basis, covering the survival of the 4 characters, and probably disproving Rebecca's ignorance.

That concept does sound very good. It would make the entire story more deep and understandable filling in the holes that needed to be filled. But hey what are ya gunna do? wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:29 pm
Personally I enjoyed it. Not only did they show Bravo Team's story, but they added a twist by throwing Billy Coen in there. I really like the ending too.

But that's my own thoughts.

[Le S h i t]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:17 pm
Resident Evil 0 proves that not all the realistic things are GOOD. Frankly I'd rather take the unrealistic item boxes over having to backtrack all the time... Which I wouldn't have even minded so much if it wasn't for that damn HOOKSHOT! I hate that damn curse of an item!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:46 pm
Yeah... the hookshot is the reason why I abandoned my current game of 0... I'll get back to it sometime....  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

IvyGauge

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:08 am
I never got into RE Zero. I played and half hour later, i was done with it. I just read the novel to know the story. Then i played RE:UC and i LOOOOVED the Zero Chapter. After i'm done replaying Dead Aim again, i'm gonna give RE:Zero a second try.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:21 am
Gasp! You had a chance you beat it and you didn't? O.O
The story is much better told in the original RE0, aside from Marcus' little opera fiasco.  

Biohazard EXTREME

spookslave

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:17 pm
In my opinion, 0 is the best of the series.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:38 pm
Y-you didn't beat Zero?
-Pukes-
It was my favorite, you HAVE to beat it.

[Le S h i t]

Muffia_Smith

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:44 pm
As many know already, I heart LOVE heart Zero. It was what got me into the series. The story was so captivating!! The music just lovely. I love the safe haven music and the ending credits the most. I wanted to know more about Umbrella, what happened in these places, these two different characters, everything! Sure, Marcus was a nutcase, but look what happened to him...also he was already nutcase back in the day. That aside, I loved the chemistry between Rebecca and Billy. The voice acting was fantastic! The gameplay was also different from other games that I previously played at the time. And to be honest, I like the whole leaving items on the floor and ESPECIALLY the one slot herb mixing feature. It annoyed me when I played Rebirth when Chris was in the red danger zone and he couldn't take it because all of his item slots were full.

Thus, I have spoken my thoughts.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:03 pm
Yup, you said it.  

[Le S h i t]

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items