Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
**IMPORTANT!!!**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:08 am
Bubbles is really sick! i don't really feel comfortable saying exactly what it is, but i assure you that it's really bad. (Bubbles, you can explain it here yourself if you want...) She could really use some support right now, so let's all put in words, right here, right now, how much we care. I really hope you get better, Bubbles!!! heart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are the people Bubbles has left in charge:
Gweener, Chainsaw Doom, Loveheart, and me
(If you don't believe me, check my profile comments!)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:08 pm
If knowing that someone cares helps the healing process. Then you should be feeling better already. Get Well Soon Bubbles. *huggles*  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:38 am
I agree. Just knowing that someone else gives a d@mn can lift your spirits even if there if nothing that can be done to speed recovery.
Hugs are the best, but I'd feel guilty if it was something contagious and I passed it on to a loved one.
Being pampered and babied is also tops. It's so nice to sleep your recovery away while someone shows their dedication by waking you only to administer meds, fluids, and some comfort food.
Here's to everyone's health
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:13 am
I think any sign of affection is something well needed when sick ^^ And as Gwee said, knowing someone out there does care is a big help.
*hugs to Bubbles*  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:17 pm
Get better soon, Li'l T.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:41 am
GET BETTER SOON Lil'T!!!!! *huggles and gives various baked goods and chicken soup* ^^  

Kristabelle015
Crew

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:57 pm
Thanks everyone for your kind words and thoughtfulness. And thank you especially Lola for getting this up. I have already posted the problems that I'm having on my Profile Page. But, that's mainly for those who keep pestering me and are not what I deem as real friends and family members; like those of you here in the Guild. And a few not in the Guild; well, not yet anyway. biggrin

To sum things up a bit. The surgery that was needed on my right shoulder almost a year ago, was postponed because of problems with my teeth. I was told that after I had my teeth removed, and got fitted for my dentures; I could have the procedure done.

Well, after about thirty minutes of them poking and prying around in my mouth and finally get all of my teeth out (17 of them), it was discovered that I have skin tags under my upper and lower lip. It's a real thin sliver of skin that the doctor sometimes misses when he clears your mouth out at birth. Well, mine are getting in the way of being fitted for the dentures. Which means postponing the shoulder procedure again.

Then, when I was scheduled to have the skin tag removal, I started having severe sinus problems. My breathing got worse and worse. I got one infection after another. After a CT was done, it was discovered that the nasal cavity on the left side is much thinner than it should be. So, a procedure was then needed to be done on my nose before the skin tag removal or at same time; and then after healing and getting fitted for dentures, I could have the shoulder done. Or so we thought.

As my hearing in my left ear got worse, and then started getting Migraines again, an MRI of the brain was done as well as having my ears checked with several odd devices that reminded me of being probed by an Alien. eek

The results came back saying that I do need a hearing aid for my left ear; but, the whole reason for the loss of hearing, Migraines, Memory problems, loss of appetite, not being able to sleep, and nose problem are all due to a tumor on my brain. Dr. Young thought he saw another tumor but the test results weren't clear enough for him to tell. So, I go back in tomorrow and will be put to sleep for the other tests. That tests will determine what the size of it or them is and exactly where it or them are located and if it or them can even be removed.

If that isn't enough, I've found out that I need my thyroid removed as well. I'm so hating hospitals right now. sweatdrop

I need to get all my rest. Maybe after this year; I will not have to worry about anymore damn health issues. I'm so tired of being sick. I just want to get on with my life and live the best I can. Just when I start to get back into the swing of things and get things popping again, I get sick.

I'm feeling a bit worn out. Going to bed now. Love and Hugs to Everyone!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:31 am
Okay everyone. I posted a poem into the Poetry section. pLease have a looksy.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces