Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
new guilds landing page - launched :-) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think the new guilds landing page will increase guild activity?
  yes!
  nope
  who knows, but it looks great!
View Results

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:15 am
I think the "My guilds" part should be bigger.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:13 am
LillianSaire
EPIC, everyone is waiting for an Easter announcement and the GGN shows up.

EPIC WIN.

HEAR HEAR! whee heart That was awesome.

Mamarita; just a thought, but the general consensus here is that this landing page hit all the right notes, which is a nearly impossible thing to do, and it seems a bit jerky to have unrelated complaints in this thread. sweatdrop Besides that, mass PMs will not help broaden the GGN user base like the new landing page will, because they mainly target large, existing guilds. Growing the user base is a necessary first step to justify future GGN development because guilds have been growing slower than the rest of Gaia and are becoming relatively smaller. Let's give credit where it is due to a staff that is delivering such thoughtful and methodical changes.  

WindowOpener

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:03 pm
WindowOpener
LillianSaire
EPIC, everyone is waiting for an Easter announcement and the GGN shows up.

EPIC WIN.

HEAR HEAR! whee heart That was awesome.

Mamarita; just a thought, but the general consensus here is that this landing page hit all the right notes, which is a nearly impossible thing to do, and it seems a bit jerky to have unrelated complaints in this thread. sweatdrop Besides that, mass PMs will not help broaden the GGN user base like the new landing page will, because they mainly target large, existing guilds. Growing the user base is a necessary first step to justify future GGN development because guilds have been growing slower than the rest of Gaia and are becoming relatively smaller. Let's give credit where it is due to a staff that is delivering such thoughtful and methodical changes.

Difference in opinion there, I don't think this approach is thoughtful and methodical, I happen to think it's a** backwards. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:19 pm
mine is on the the first page of the spam category biggrin  

Silent elf

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:14 am
I'd just like to say that the more I use the guilds front page, the more I like it, especially the my guilds section. I think the whole skipping over the guild front page to go directly to the forums of each guild was what minted it for me. xd  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff