Reply Main Forum
Pulled Muscle...owww T_T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuriael

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:50 pm
Guys, I pulled the muscles in my legs...right behind my news and all the way up to my bum. I don't know who to stretch them out and fix them. It's kind of frustrating because I used to be able to do a full split with both legs leading and now I can barely get my left leg flat when it leads.

Any stretch suggestions? I'm using like an nonbrand IcyHot cream and a hot compress but it's not really working. Please help me.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:56 am
long warm baths, maybe soaking in some epsom salt. it's supposed to relieve sore painful muscles.

for gentle stretching, try getting down on the floor, kneeling on both knees.

now stick one out straight in front of you with your heel on the floor, still kneeling on the other knee. straighten your forward leg all the way while being upright. then once you're ready, put both hands on the floor beside you and lean your body over your straight leg. don't go far enough to make the pain unbearable, but just what you can handle.

hold it for at least 30 seconds. then you can bend the forward knee and move into a lunge like position (this is pretty nice for stretching the front of the hip socket). hold that for a little while to give your forward leg a rest.
then repeat the stretch a few times.

then do the same for the other leg.

pulled muscles and sore muscles are very painful, and sometimes it just takes a little while to get everything working right again.
hope i could help, and hope it gets better.  

Illustrious Verse
Captain

Beloved Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers