Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's all about twilight

Back to Guilds

express yourself .Are you a team edward , team Jacob.Werewolf or Vampire,human. 

Tags: Twilight Saga, wolf, team edward, vampire, team jacob 

Reply Twilight
Easter contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you do this contest
  yes
  no
View Results

polarbear29
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:34 am
User Image
dear members,
Easter is right around the corner .I am hoping to get more people in the guild.

Contest #1
To enter

*tell me how the twilight people will spend Easter
*write a story you can be in it as the character you made to join
* example: what would a Easter egg hunt be like
*prizes for 1st,2nd,3rd
User Image

sincerely,
your captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:43 am
title: easter human hunting

today, everybody is celebrating easter.. even the cullens..
bella together with the cullens is there in the white house.. thinking of a nice way to celebrate the easter.. a normal way.. a human way..
little had they known that alice already set an activity for that day.. no one beats alice in terms of organizing and preparation of such activities..
"okay.. since it's easter, the most common activity would be--
"easter egg hunt..," bella finished..
"yah right!, alice responded immediately..
"so what are we gonna do?," emmett asked.. you could see in his face that he's really excited..
"well, jasper and i had prepared a sort of game for all of you.. so you're going to go in partners.. i'm sure you already have your partners.. and then, the objective of the game is to find as many easter eggs as possible in the forest.. that's all..," alice explained..
after she had explained the mechanics, alice gave a wide grin.. it's as if she hides something.. a suprise, maybe..
everyone agreed with no doubt at all.. they prepared themselves.. dressed i jeans and simple shirt.. and went straight to the forest..
on their way, edward suddenly stopped.. the others, confused, followed..
"what's the matter?," bella asked..
"we're not alone here.", edward answered..
then,suddenly,another appeared out of the woods.. a girl with a pale and hard skin.. with brownish hair.. she also possess an exceptional beauty and she also moves gracefully almost the same as alice does.. she's.. another vampire..
the cullens hissed and set themselves in a crouch.. ready to fight..
edward held bella tight..
then, the stranger finally spoke..
"hmmn.. the cullens.. the group of vegetarian vampires..," she said in a soft and smooth voice.
"who are you? how did you knew us?" carlisle asked..
"i'm jiggly.. well, to tell you the truth, i'm not a vegetarian like you.. and actually, i'm on my way to satisfy my thirst.. i'm going to hunt human.." jiggly said.
"no! you can"t! please move somewhere else! far from forks!," bella shouted at her..
"calm down my bella..," edward comforted her..
"why would i be difficult on myself? i'm already here so i suppose, it will be convenient to feed myself here..," jiggly answered accompanied by a grin..
"no! please!," bella pleaded..
jiggly ignored and continued with her freaky chetting..
"i suppose your going somewhere.. family outing?" she asked.
"it's not of your business! you freak!" rosalie shouted..
"calm down rosalie.. we're out for an easter egg hunting..," carlisle answered calmly..
"easter egg hunting? oh.. very human.. okay.. since that girl there is opposing to my hunting trip, i would offer you a deal..," jigglly said smugly..
"proceed," edward said..
"i will join your egg hunt.. me, against all of you.. and if i win, i could proceed with my hunting.. you know, i'm really thirsty.." jiggly explained..
"you know, we're here just to have fun-
"we have a deal.." edward said interrupting carlisle..
"but edward?" bella asked.. now frantic..
"it'll be fine.. we're too many to be beaten by her.. and besides, we have no other choice left.." edward said with a calm voice..
"edward has a point bella," carlisle said..
"so what are we waiting for? let's start!," jiggly commanded with excitement..
each partner began to search in the woods.. they're moving very fast.. like wind.. of course,bella is on edward's back to save time..
suddenly,all of them stopped.. all of them showed blankness.. like robots who just heard their masters command.. all.. except bella..
carlisle and esme headed home without saying any word.. rose and emmett run through the forest as if running after a prey.. and edward, knock bella off his back and headed somewhere in the woods still carrying a blank expression..
bella was left alone.. almost hysterical.. she don't know what to do..
then, a thought crossed her mind..
"they all look like they've been controlled.. their not on their selves.. maybe jiggly did this.. maybe it's her power.. but why doesn't it affect me?" bella thought to herself..
then suddenly, she remembered something..
"if her power works in the mind, then definitely i wouldn't be under her control.. that's it.. i need to continue.. i need to win.. or else, Forlks will be in danger.. charlie.. my friends..,"bella realized..
so bella continued with the game all by herself.. she went to every corner of the forest searching for the easter eggs..
then,suddenly, someone stepped out of the woods..bella is shocked.. she thought it was jiggly.. but, fortunately, it is edward together with the rest of the family..
"oh.. edward..," bella said as edward approached her and hug her tightly..
"are you okay bella? are you hurt? i'm so sorry for leaving you.. we've been under-
"i know.. and her power didn't work on me.. luckily.. so i continued to search for the easter eggs.. i couldn't quit.. Forks will be in danger.." bella said..
then, someone appeared out of the woods again.. everyone got themselves prepared for the fight..
alice together with jasper came out..
"oh alice! you know we met-
bella's explanation was interrupted as another creature from the woods appeared behind alice and jasper.. it was jiggly..
"how come you're with her.. she's dangerous.. she-
"relax bella! she's not what you think she is my friend.." alice interrupted..
"friend?" all of them ask.. confused..
"sorry guys.. i just want to put a little thrill on this game especially to bella.. she's jiggly.. a friend of mine.. she's also a vegetarian like us.. nothing to worry about.." alice explained followed by a giggle..
"alice! how could you?" bella shouted angrily..
"sorry bella!" alice answered.
"and you jasper?" edward asked.. a little angry..
"i couldn't stop her.. you know.." jasper said..
edward sighed and wrap his arms around bella to comfort her..
then, jiggly entered the conversation..
"i just passed by this forest hunting for elks and deers when alice saw me and asked a request i couldn't refuse.. i don't want to upset her.. sorry guys.. for frightening you.. sorry bella.. i'm really not dangerous.. i promise.. in fact, i haven't tasted human blood yet.. by the way, i just want to tell you that what happened to you,except bella,is becouse of my power.. mind control.." jiggly expained cheerfully..
"you're quite interesting bella.. you'renot affected by my powers.. how could you do that?" jiggly asked curiosly..
"well,it's just because my mind doesn't function normally.. also the reason why i'm able to hang out with a bunch of vampires.. weird,isn't it?" bella explained..
everyone laughed and that day ended fine.. thank's to bella's weird mind..

-THE END-
hope this entry is not too late.. haha..  

cahelle
Crew

My Real Name Is Alice

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:44 pm
that was really good!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:14 am
I sat at the side of the cot, watching her sleep. Edward comes in and kisses me on the head and sits down at the side of me. "I have the bunny rabbits outside ready for her" Edward murmered to me. Renesmee's nose twitched and her eyes fluttered open. She could smell the warm blooded rabbits outside just as I could, she pressed her hand against my neck asking to be taken out into the meadow. I picked her up and took her into the massive closet and picked out a purple skirt and white top. I helped her get ready and finally we were done. Edward carried her out into the meadow where lots of rabbits were hopping around in a massive pen. They couldn't escape and Renesmee was eager to sink her milky white teeth into them. So Edward carefully placed her down in the grass, she ran to the pen climbed over the gate and chased the rabbits. She was fast, but the rabbits sprang away from her, finally after 5 minutes she managed to grab one she sank her teeth to its neck and drank the blood from the unmoving rabbit in her arms. She managed to get about 5 more. Then she gave up and sat down in the middle of the pile of six dead rabbits. Edward and I had the four that were left. At the main house Carlisle actually had a real chocolate egg for her, she nibbled at it but wasn't very interested in it. So we hung out there all day. She fell asleep in Rosalie's arms , so Edward and I took her back to our cottage and put her to bed. Once she was asleep we went out and cleaned up the pile of dead rabbits. And went into the bedroom where the large white bed was and left ourselves in there for the night. The end. x  

Lady Elizabeth Rose

Twilight

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff