Subforums

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krell356
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:09 am
Being that I am only one person and have many different interests from others, I would like some suggestions on new subforums. Please also givve a reason why you think we should have that subforum as well, because the guild currentlydoes not have enough money to create as many subforums as we would like. So it would be nice to understand the reason why you want a certain subforum, so that we can judge what people want the most.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:43 pm
you suggested, like a butt-load of stuff in my guild, so you can put some of them now.  

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Krell356
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:48 pm
Yea well I was hoping I could get some input from members, mostly cause I want this guild to be about everyone, not just me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:14 am
I think you should have a life advice subforum, since the guild is called "You're not Alone" That way we can just discuss life issues and then consequently feel more welcomed? Or am I being too literal....  

Hoshigiri

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Krell356
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:13 pm
No, that's about where I was going, but I thought that stuff would be better in the main forum. Plus in the end if people don't come here with their problems it's kind of hard to help them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:27 pm
Lol good point

EDIT: Just thought of another subforum idea. We should seriously have an art/poety folder....since iono whenever I feel like I'm sad or alone in the world, I usually express it in one of those outlets.  

Hoshigiri

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Krell356
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:14 pm
sounds good, I'll get it up in a bit.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items