Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Tales of Excitement

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:17 pm
I love the tales of games and was so excited when I heard that there was going to be a sequel to tales of symphonia on the Wii. I really liked Dawn of the New World but it just seemed like it could have been so much more. it would have been a pretty good game on it's own but as a sequel to ToS it just didn't live up. now I have a new reason for excitement called Tales of Graces. it hasn't been announce for north america but I think chances are pretty good. I cannot wait. teaser trailer  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:44 pm
Keep in mind that DoNW was a low-budget game :p
I didn't know that when I first bought it, so I had a fair bit of rage at the over world map for a while. sweatdrop  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:46 am
What makes you think the chances are good that game will come to north america? More then half of the tales games don't come here. But I hope it does.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:48 am
By the way, if you go to the site to see the trailer, the Video is no longer available.  

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:04 am
I am hoping Tales of Hearts comes over here as well, its fro the DS.

also the game arc rise fantasia looks like it could be good  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:30 pm
The Rawk Hawk
By the way, if you go to the site to see the trailer, the Video is no longer available.
Yes it is. Just checked. Video is still there.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:55 pm
Just watched it hopefully he will have an alternate costume my god that is just too much white for me...wait a second...this was put up on April 1st...ahh wth it still might be true.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:42 pm
Bongardo
What makes you think the chances are good that game will come to north america? More then half of the tales games don't come here. But I hope it does.

in the article it says there is a good chance it will be coming to north America. also the majority of the tales flagship titles have been coming to north America in the past few years.  

silve

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:49 pm
Tales of Vesperia kicks it's a**.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:15 pm
Ribbin

Estellese is a ******** retard. O:<
Oh yes Estelle, I did want you to heal Carol even though he had more HP than I did. Ah yes, you wonder why Repede doesn't like you? Try healing him Estellese. Kthxbai. D< You know what? Gtfo my party.... Dx Yo- you're the only healer I have at the time? ********!
I can't believe they picked her over Rita, or Repede or Flynn in Tales of World 2. -_-

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:14 am
silve
Bongardo

the majority of the tales flagship titles have been coming to north America in the past few years.

After taking another look at them, I suppose thats true with the exception of the handhelds. They have yet to release a single DS game here.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:11 pm
Bongardo
silve
Bongardo

the majority of the tales flagship titles have been coming to north America in the past few years.

After taking another look at them, I suppose thats true with the exception of the handhelds. They have yet to release a single DS game here.

Tales of the Tempest probably didn't come here because:
Famitsu gave Tales of the Tempest an overall score of 28/40 (individual scores: 7/7/7/7), the lowest of any game in the series. Reaction from fans was generally negative, particularly with regard to its abrupt length, estimated at about 10 hours as well as the weak AI in battle. Sales were weak compared to other games in the series.

Tales of Innocence who knows it got a overall of 35/40.

Tales of Hearts was released just last year in December so it could be coming to the DS in america on it could not.  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

silve

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:02 pm
Ribbin

I also liked tales of vesperia, but prefer symphonia. but ToV was significantly better than ToS 2.

I'm just unclear are you saying that ToV is better than this new unreleased game or better than one of the tales of symphonia's?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:23 pm
dragn99
Keep in mind that DoNW was a low-budget game :p
I didn't know that when I first bought it, so I had a fair bit of rage at the over world map for a while. sweatdrop

Same. But it made leaving the Otherworldly Gate to evolve my monsters a lot easier. ^^;

I dunno, I liked ToS2. Not quite as epic as the original, but the final battle was nice and challenging without being horribly scary. XD;  

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

Syn of Sin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:31 am

A lot of great Tales games never came to America, sadly. Only the popular ones did.

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games