Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Welcome to the World Of Pokemon: Introduce Yourself. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silph Co

Witty Wrangler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:51 pm
It suddenly occured to me that I don't have an introduction post.
Take out the "Ch" and the "Er" in Charmander, and you've got my first name.
14 years old, and currently living in Minnesota.
It's hard to say exactly when I first got into Pokemon,
But I know that my first game was Yellow.
Favorite Pokemon type would have to be Ghost.
Fave pokemon changes frequently.
I'm currently obsessing over Lanturn.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:59 pm
Hey everyone, i'm Alyshia aka Aly. I'm 19 and am currently residing in Canada. I'm recently a college graduate, just finished my Paralegal diploma program.

I've been a pokemon fan since it first came out when I was in Elementary school. The first game I played was Blue. My favorite pokemon would be a tie between Espeon and Dragonair.

If you have anything you want to ask, please do so. I'm always looking to chat with people (since i'm a huge people person)

StarPrincess1

GreenWind44

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:22 pm
Yo, I'm GreenWind and I'm 19 and going to college. I have been playing since Pokemon came out so I have played all the way back to the old school ones.
My favorite Pokemon has always been Crobat.
My favorite types are Rock and Poison.
And my battle style is .........maybe I shouldn't say just yet. Also I don't use legendary pokemon because they aren't as fun to use.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:52 am
My name is Tabatha and I love Cat Pokemon  

Tabatha York

JOEY IS DA SNITCH

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:57 pm
So um I'm Joey. I've been playing and watching Pokemon since I was like 5. My favorite Pokemon are Charizard and Dragonite.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:25 pm
Hello there i'm Doggycatp you can call me Doggy for short, im 14 so i probable haven't been a fan for as long as the other person but meh,my all time fav would be absol,i mostly like the old pokemons a lot more then the new ones, they have that lil spark it seems like they had more personality... well thats it thx for reading =D.  

doggycatp

Aged Gaian

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

misplaced_left_sock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 am
I'm Calvan, or misplaced left sock. I joined the guild back in 2006 and kind of vanished. I'm back now though.
I currently have 384 out of 493.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:30 pm
User ImageWhats Up Peoples My Name Is Isaac And Ive Been Hooked Into Pokemon From 1998-Present lol And Pokemon Gets Better And Better Everyday Especially If 5th Gen. Might Be On The Way mrgreen And Ill Take Everybody On With My Ursaring  

Zano09

ossiss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:04 am
I'm OSSISS. just looking for a few battles.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:16 pm
I'm Nakita and I've been addicted to Pokemon since my grandma bought me Pokemon Silver when I was seven. I'm seventeen right now, turning eighteen on Tuesday. [My grandma is buying me SoulSilver for my birthday, by the way. Haha.] I'm in another Pokemon guild, though all I really do there is breed Pokemon for them.
Other than that, I'm going to start college in July, Computer Information Systems being my major. From that, I'm going to learn programming for video games. Funny enough, video game creation has been a dream for me since I started playing video games. I never thought I would actually go along with it [though my friends totally called it.].

I love to draw. I have an over-active imagination. I'll try my best to post here every day, if possible.  

Nakita Maceo

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Wasbewwy

Timid Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:22 pm
My name is Wasbewwy/Ras~ Online name of course, my real name is Joanna~
17 at the moment~
I love Pokemon and have been in love with these series since the first year it started (I think?). My favorite Pokmon are cute/strong Pokemon: Clefable, Snorlax, Slowking, Ninetailsl etc. You get the pattern~
Just deliciously enjoying the new Heart Gold/Soul Silver right now, I am it's servant and it does anything it wants to my body.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff