Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:43 am
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXAki laughed a little as she flipped through the various reports that sat on her desk. As she reviewed them and noted on them she spoke, "I was expecting a longer trip as well. It went fine. The Raikage was wanting to simply meet the other kages. And him being an old friend of mine we used the time to catch up on things and talk about the past, present, and future. It will be interesting to see what comes from the renewed relationship between Kusa and Kumo." She of course would not divulge the exact details that had occurred between her and Arekku, it would be rather inappropriate. "How were things here?" She asked signing her name upon a few more documents before laying the pen down and looking to Hiro, her fingers lacing together upon the desktop.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:22 am
User ImageUser Image

Something seemed a bit off about Aki, almost like she was just putting up a front. Personal matters were of no concern to him, but it was just too odd to ignore. "Are you okay, Aki? You seem a bit... different." He couldn't put his hand on it,was it a good thing, or a bad thing?

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:35 am
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXShe quirked an eyebrow at his question and leaned her head against her hand. Her free hand spun her pen in circles. "I'm just fine. I've decided to put my energy into things of higher priority now, like my village. I had a few revelations of personal matters that have set me on the right track. I'm still young, so I'm still figuring myself out. It's really not a problem. You'll have to forgive me if I seem odd to you." She cracked a smile at him and let her hand rest upon the pen. Aki didn't put it past him to find something odd about her, having gained a new understanding she was working to refresh herself even becoming slightly philosophical. She was calm, to put it simply.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 am
User ImageUser Image

[I'm so tempted to say "You look like you were boned. HARD." XD

Hiro sighed and sat on the edge of Aki's desk, only to lay back on all of the paperwork she was doing. "So now that we've got your oddness out of the way, how about we go party? Do something fun, its majorly boring and depressing sitting in an office all day, I should know." Hiro always hated staying in his old office, he usually went to oversee training or go to his house to pig out on apples.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:04 am
User ImageUser Image

XXXWith a small look of irritation she tugged at one of the many pieces of paper he'd just sprawled himself upon. "Did you not just listen to what I said? I'm investing my energy into all matters Kusa. I just had my little excursion, I don't have time to go party." She grumbled still lightly tugging at the same paper, not wanting to rip it. Not only did she wish to imerse herself in work to aid Kusa, but she also wanted time to herself for now. Even though she'd come to terms with what happened, the heart ache still remained. She would be hurting for a while and felt the best way to cope with the emotional pain would be to focus on her job.

(( I'll keel you.
D< ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:38 am
User ImageUser Image

Hiro looked up at Aki before attempting to snatch the piece of paper in her hand. "The best way of helping the village is by helping yourself! So give me the paper and leave a clone so we can go venture around the city. I've never seen the Tree of Life up close..."

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:47 am
User ImageUser Image

XXXRelinquishing her hold on the paper she sighed. "Fine." She stood up and quickly created a simple wind clone. "I'll walk around for a bit with you, but I don't want to be out too long. You want to see our Tree of Life up close? Then let's go." She stood up and made her way to the door. Aki had given in because she didn't feel like arguing and wouldn't be able to work so long as he had been actively stopping her from it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:53 am
User ImageUser Image

[Your making me feel like an a**! crying ]

"Now I feel like an a**." He said as he sat up, "If you want to stay, then stay. I really shouldn't be pestering you like this. Obviously you want to become a workaholic, and I don't respect that." He said as he flashed a grin. "Only go if you feel like it."

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:52 am
User ImageUser Image

XXXShe couldn't help but roll her eyes and even grin a little at him. Aki looked to Hiro and was prepared to respond to him when in the background she noted the billows of smoke from the fire at the dorms. "You've gotta be kidding me." She sighed before sprinting forwards and diving out the widow then bursting into petals and swiftly heading to the dorms.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:18 am
User ImageUser Image

Hiro expected a sarcastic remark from Aki, but then he saw the smoke rising from the window and took off after Aki.

[exit]

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:51 pm
Still seated upon the kages roof Shoko has not a place to go. She notices Aki bust through the window of her office and Hiro follow her shortly after. With a sigh Shoko makes her way down from the roof and repairs Aki's window for her. How many times does Aki use the window instead of a door? Shoko smiles while doing her little handiwork. Able to create weapons of intense intricacy, installing a window is no problem for her. Shoko after done replacing the glass window leaves a small note on the desk of the kusakage, Which reads:

Dear Aki,

Anbu is active.

Sincerely.

Some Homely Overly Kind Obsession

With that simple acronym Aki should be able to piece together who is running anbu and who is to protect her in her time of need. Shoko knows damn well that she must keep secrecy and therefore she leaves the area immediately after releasing the note. Making a handsign she disappears into a clump of clay which is soon absorbed into the earth.

[exit]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces