Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 am
Shikazumi scanned over his plans once more as he tried to determine what part he wanted to install next.After careful thought he decided to install a kunai launcher in his left palm and a senbon launcher in the left palm,along with the gas releasing mechanisms first.As he dug though the pile of puppets he was able to find enough parts to make the kunai and senbon launchers but the hard part was finding the gas releasing mechanism. Eventually he was able to find one,he quickly used his kunai placing the devices into their positions closing the open open limbs as he finished.Once they were in their positions he slowly began to wire the entire puppet from head to toe.It took him 20 minutes before he was able to move onto the next task.Shikazumi slowly walked over to a small tree that was easily twice his size and twice the width of his body.He positioned exploding tags all around it at the base blowing the tree from the stump allowing him to use a kunai to carve out the armor for the puppet.Once the armor was completed he slowly covered the puppet in it,and now all that was left was the finishing touches.He pulled out a scroll opening the back off the puppet as he loaded both launchers to their max before filling the gas mechanism to its max.Once everything was filled he started to fill the puppet with multiple hundreds of exploding tags.Shikazumi slowly painted the puppet completely as he stood back seeing his finished product.3/3

Shikazumi pulled out a big scroll as he opened it taking a deep breath before sealing the puppet into the scroll."Hey Clone-Sensei,I finished my first puppet what should I do now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:26 am

The clone tilted its head and studied the boy intently.
"Alright then. We'll either start you with some Suiton, or you can show me your next puppet's plans, your decision. And tell me - did you think of making a puppet you could ride inside of?"

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:29 am
Shikazumi thought over choices before responding."Maybe some basic Suiton Jutsu would be nice."He just wanted to take a short break from the puppet building as he was very tired at this point.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:50 am

"Well then. For learning Suiton, head to the Training grounds. The Wind clone there has the scrolls for Suiton techniques."

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:41 pm
Shikazumi nodded as he hurried over to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:39 am

The Sandstorm clone sighed as it looked around. It appeared that no one wanted to learn Sunaton or Kusaton. It planted a sign in the ground and strode out - it couldn't afford to be tied down right now, they needed to know the status of the other villages, specifically their allies. Aki had seemed particularly fond of Konohagakure, and they also needed to check up on that damn Castel to find out the status of the Grass shinobi there.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas