Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini blinked and then arched an eyebrow at Aki, grinning brightly. "A pillar, eh? And you make the time for little ol' me? I'm honored." Her eyes glittered with mischief. "You're a bit more pink than I imagined, but that's not necessarily a bad thing." She giggled lightly, squeezing Leux's hand and starting off down the street toward the village gates.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 586

User Image

((To Kusa Gates --> wink )

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki simply smiled at the girl. But faltered as she mentioned the pink. The kage pulled at a strand of her hair. "Is it really that pink." She laughed shaking her head and leaving with the pair to the gate.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:59 pm
(I just want to throw this out to freak out Rini. XD)

A voice, an echo through Rini's head ringed out like soft bells in the cold night, a voice far to familiar. The echoed voiced sounded like Katsuros, almost as if he was watching over her from the afterlife. "Rini...." The voice said softly in her ears, a image of a person that looked too familiar would flash at the distance of where Rini was looking, almost like a haunting. But at the glimpse moment of the imaged person, a frown was upon his face, as if disappointed at her.

(This is just for kicks. XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:02 pm
((I'm gonna carry that over to the Gates of Grass, DSW, 'kay? ^_^ Just so you don't think I'm ignoring it or anything here.))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:03 pm
(Sure thing. XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas walked in and took out some money. He ordered a order of beef ramen for both himself and Flaming Hare. He then sat down waiting for the food.

Kusagakure | Shichibi Jinchuuriki | Tendrill Threads | Gennin

User Image

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:35 am
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku followed as he looked around, he felt he was starving. Then he saw the money and heard him ordered two bowls, Riku sat next to Barnabas. "Thanks for the thought...... But I got no money an I won't take any of yours. I work for my food Barnabas." Riku said as he rested his heads on his hand as he waited for at least Barnabas to eat as he was way too stubborn to even pick up the chopsticks. "How long you been in this village?" Riku suddenly asked as he look space out though he was paying close attention to there surroundings using only sound to tell him who or what was there.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. » Baranabas Houki «
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas smiled as he heard what Flaming Hare said, yet he put the ramen in front of him "You either eat it or it stays there until they pick it up when they clean." He then took a bit of ramen in his mouth and slurped up of the noodles. He then answered the question "I've been here for a couple years. I moved here after my father Vrail died and my mother Medusa committed suicide." it was getting a lot easier to talk about now. Since he didn't have any regrets now that he'd talked to the Kusakage about it.

User Image

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
"I'm not eating it...... I'll let someone else have it." Riku said though he was eyeballing the food with desire, almost like the food in front of him had become a beautiful women. "Sorry for you lost." Riku said he felt that he didn't have anything better to say as the closest person he lost was his sensei and even then it wasn't that close of a relationship. "Well this is my second time in Kusagakure compare to the last time, this been a more relaxing visit hahaha." Riku smirked at the little memories he had of the location.

"Ahhh I been a drifter far too long it's making me even feel old now...." Riku sighed trying to forget about the hunger and the food around him. As he rested his head on his hands, "Say Barnabas how would you earned the trust of someone, and this someone let say you also wronged them?" Riku suddenly asked though he wasn't expecting an answer he just wanted to ask out loud to get it off his chest.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:47 pm
ˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇˆˇ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBarnabas stopped eating for a moment and thought. He then shook his head and shallowed the noodles that he'd been chewing "No... You might try to apologize." He then took another bite to finish off his meal. "I wouldn't know. I don't really have much experience with people, plus I have offended anyone. THat I know of!" he turned to Flaming Hare and gave a questioning expression. His mind was thumbing through all the things he could be talking about, or who he could be talking about. It was someone he did't know for sure.

User Image

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:08 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
"Oh well..........." Riku said not to concern about the subject as he got up from his seat and started walking towards the door,"Well I better go do something productive." Riku muttered to himself as he was thinking of going training or maybe look for someone to spar. Though he wish he could do some type of mission to waste time on, but that was too much to hope for at the moment.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:59 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku heard the explosion and turned to Barnabas before releasing a seal he smiled at his new friend,"Time to go earned some trust..... Stay safe I'll be back soon." Riku said his voice sounding very soothing as he sank into the floor and then headed quickly to the origin of the explosion.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items