Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Forest of the Unknown Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:44 am
Kowaii sighed and left the forest, moving to the sound of falling water.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi took the alternative path to reach his destination. Zooming through the dense amount of tree's before leaping up and taking to the tree limbs so that he may get a better visual of his area. All Yumi could think or concentrate about was those that were at war and possibly getting injured. Though the same fate could lay for him, Yumi would at least feel better in taking the pain than letting his companion's be destroyed without support keeping them up. Clenching his fists, Yumi continued to drive forwards and push towards the mountains of the Fire Country to get to the lengthy destination that he had in place.

[Exit to Fire Country]  

Panthers7

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXw e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

XXXXXX And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.

User Image
As the man looked for what would be the place they second spoke, he realized that this land within grass devoured the country. It was large and unsafe, but the best of it all was that it was free from visitors. There would be no disturbances here, only the two men and their thoughts, however jumbled and unpredictable those were. It would be here that they found whether the two 'brothers' were anything alike. Whether Kleine, like his father, would be pushed aside by the same man. ''Ha, I have to say, this wouldn't be my first pick, but I find myself unwanting to leave these lands. I know you told Aki you were leaving, basically, as you said you were coming back, but I don't feel safe anywhere else. Yes, I'm a weakling. That's something I can't really escape; it runs in the family." He put on a small smile, though behind the joking it was a part of his hidden insecurity. ''Hey. I'm sorry for being such an a** there. I know I was so quick to change my side. I'm just... I don't know what to believe involving my father. I'm going to tell you something I've never told anyone else: I love him. And as hard as it is to believe, I would defend him if it came to it. But know that I am not like him. I would never leave someone behind if I cared for them. The only problem being is I find it harder each passing day to feel such emotion. But you know Haku, I kinda like you in a way. You don't show weakness when you speak of even the hardest things. It's something I find rarer each passing day."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:14 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Haku arrived with Kleine and listened to everything he had to say. He guessed he was simply the kind of person who didn't succumb to many, if any, weaknesses. "There was a time when I loved Shahnz, too. I loved him more than I loved my real father. However, like I said, a few months after I left the NASCAFE and I found that Shane wouldn't be there for my surgery, or anything else for that matter, and that love slowly disappeared. However, Shane kissed me when I was twelve. I'm good at keeping my outer appearence from showing anything that goes on in my mind. So I simply played it off and acted as if I wasn't shocked. But do you know the emotional effect a forty something year - old dragon's kiss can have on a twelve - year - old? It shattered my mind. And then I found out about all the kids he had and wasn't really sure what to think. Whether he was a slut, which would cause me to think that he would never really mean what he said about loving me, or whether he was really an honest man who simply had bad relationship luck. And when I was sixteen, he and I... well, that doesn't need to be explained. But I lost almost all emotional feeling between when I saw him a few hours ago and when I had last met with him before my exams. I am merely a shell of my former self, emotion - wise. Thus making me appear as if I can take a lot when, really, I'm still some twelve - year - old who has no idea what the world around him is like."

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXw e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

XXXXXX And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.

User Image
He blinked more than once, disturbed at the story as he listened to it. His father kissed a twelve year old? In his defense, at the time his father would only be thirty-two... but that didn't really make things any better. Nor did it explain how strange the man had become. ''I... see." In all honesty, he didn't really know what to say to all of this. Haku was... disturbed by his father, whether it was manipulation or simply the fact that he was unaware of what he was doing. But he didn't believe the boy in one way. He didn't see a weak little boy, he saw within him the resolve of any man. Maybe it was less than it could be, but things such as this only brought people strength. ''Despite what we are made to believe, the world around us isn't as bad as we see it to be. I've learned to understand this... and I want you to know that, although you and I have both suffered, there is always room for us to be happy. It didn't end at my father. You can still find someone who will care about you. I know I'm not the one who should tell you this, as my luck with relationships sucks, but I still have hope that I can move on from them and use it to better my choices. It's not over for you. You're not the shell you believe yourself to be. I may be talking as if I was some arrogant, wise-a** p***k, but I see alot more in you than almost everyone else. You may not be the same as you were. You may not be fulfilled. But you can still be happy." As he looked at the boy, he found his face smiling. It wasn't a big, clown-faced smile, but a small hint of happiness. When he spoke to him, and tried to give him hope, he understood that in the end, he was beginning to give hope to himself. It wasn't over. He kept telling himself that, and inside, he knew it to be true.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:45 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"I have no idea where to go from here. Now that I think about it, I've never had any real direction. As an Academy Student I roamed Kusa like a little homeless boy. And as a Gennin... well, I kinda got kidnapped by your dad right after I graduated. So I'm not used to having my own direction as to where to go." This was quite the depressing thought to the Chuunin. He was all alone in the world at that point. "Kleine, I don't want to become your father. I don't want to be known as the local slut who dates every guy I've ever met. But, for some reason, I can't help but feel as if I'm slowly becoming him. Because the two men I've stumbelled across in the past several years I have felt very close to. Kleine... what do you think?" Haku quickly closed the distance between him in his counterpart, their faces only about a few inches apart. "I wonder what comes next? I'm not really used to being an adult, having to always make the first move." The more he seemed to talk, the closer they seemed to get to each other.

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
He saw that Haku wanted something from him. As he got closer and closer still, he knew the intent. To be honest, he wasn't sure whether or not this was what he needed right now. But he did want it. He did search for it, crave for it, someone to walk with him in the empty void he saw this world to be. But he needed to ask himself; was that Haku? So many times he had charged in, making decisions without any real essence. No, he would choose this time. He would not be weak. But as he came closer, he saw, within his eyes, that they shared the same weakness. Desire. Perhaps they both just wanted someone to save them from their despair, to hold them knowing that they are all the other has. But in this world, they were equals. He saw that. No one to fall towards, no one to save them, they both had to struggle to survive. Perhaps companionship was weakness, but the true weakness of humans, in his eyes, was the inability to act when they knew it was time. He wouldn't sit back, test the waters. He liked him. There was no need for clarification. There was need for action. So as he came closer, as he was only a hair apart from pressing together their lips, Kleine lightly touched Haku's cheek with his hand, brushing his nose against his forehead before they locked lips. It was a dangerous feeling, desire, but he couldn't resist it. He wouldn't leave Haku guessing whether they had a connection. Because they did. And Kleine saw it from the start. There were many times in the process where he thought of moving away from him, stopping what he had started, but nothing could get him to run away. As he kissed him, with whatever emotion he had left, he held the man close to his body. And he hoped, that Haku didn't want to run away, either.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:19 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

A flush of emotions blasted Haku as their lips made contact. But he still couldn't get the feeling out of him. What would others think? Would they think of him as someone who would fall in lo- like anyone he met? He really didn't have a good track record for things like that. However, he broke the kiss quickly. He was vulnerable. But Kleine wasn't the one who took advantage of Haku. It was Haku who had taken advantage of himself. Why did he had a constant need to be with someone? As if he thought he would just fall down one day and have no one to help him back up. And when this happened, he would slowly die a horrible death. "I apologize, Kleine. I took advantage of our conversation. And mislead myself."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
''...'' He tried to hold back a frown as Haku spoke, but there was nothing he could do. He looked a little disappointed, but he understood the man. Yes, it was better this way. But that didn't mean his feelings -- however small -- would cease. ''I understand. I don't want to know what you mean by saying you mislead yourself... but I understand if you don't think I'm right for you or... if the time isn't right. But, Haku? I really do like you. Before we kissed, I thought about it. And I want you to know that, whether you want to or not, whether you choose or deny me, I will not leave you behind to wither away like my father did. And I am not here to impress you. Whatever I tell you is real. I will not lie when I tell you how I feel about you, or how I feel about what we have. We are men now, and you and I both know that we are strong enough to accept brutal honesty." Despite his harsh tone, there was no real displeasement in his voice. He wanted Haku prepared. There would be no games between them. He was not here to please Haku, but if it came to it, he would still try to make him happy. ''So where do we go from here? Do you still want to be my friend?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:56 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"No. It's not that I don't think you're right for me. I just... I'm not in a position to be in a relationship with anyone. I'm still only capable of giving half - a** effort and you don't deserve half the effort." Unlike with many others, although he thought he had a right to feel that way, the Chuunin didn't feel as if Kleine was lying. He really thought he would be there for him for as long as possible. And Haku wanted this more than anything in the world. "Of course I still want to be your friend. But I think we should know more about each other before we jump into a relationship. Find out if we compliment each other instead of contradict each other. So... I guess I'll start, then.... Well, before I can just give up some legitimate information, I guess I should know what you like about me, ahead of time, eh?"

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
''Well, to be honest..." Despite all of the compliments given to him, and even though Haku's words had brought a smile to his face -- he couldn't grasp what he felt for the man. Strength was what he saw, and that was what brought him in, but there was more. ''I can't explain it. I haven't come to terms with what I feel for you... I just see... something. I can't explain it. I don't understand it. But it's there. I know that you probably wanted to hear the truth, so I am giving it to you. Even if it's different than what you had hoped. But I don't think reasons matter for why I like you -- in the end, I do, and I don't think that will change. Unless you really piss me off. But I'm sure you wouldn't without me doing it first. But don't worry about me, Haku. I want you to be absolutely ready. There is no point in giving ANY effort, half or full, into a relationship if it's just going to fail. If we ever get together, it will be with the intent of it being forever. Sound alright with you?" Before anything, he had already decided to get straight to the point of what he wanted and why. As early as it sounded -- he DID intend for whatever they had to be for the rest of their lives, if it were to happen. And there was no escaping that. Haku would just have to learn to live with it. Or, die, if the time came.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:27 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"That sounds great to me." Haku said, wondering where it was Kleine wanted to go next.
'Are you sure you can handle a relationship that'll last forever, Haku? I mean, you can get pretty mean when you're being attacked. I don't want the last air to the Ikeza name to die. So you have to have a kid before hand. So... Well, I don't know. Just make sure by the end of forever, I'm passed on to someone worthy of me.' Keza looked down to Brink before turning his attention back to Kleine. "Where to, Kleine? I've been everywhere I've wanted to go so we can stay here for a while or we can move on. I'd prefer either one as long as I'm with you."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ τнэ bισσɗ ɢσɗ ▒▒▒████ ████ ☵☳☰

w e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.
User Image

''We're going to find my niece. I said some harsh words to her back at Carahkt Agalk tan Dahaka, and she probably thinks I hate her. But honestly -- I don't know her enough to hate her. It's been so long since I've said those things, but I could never really get over the guilt. I feel like a retard every waking day. And I'm sick of that. You don't have to come if you don't want, it's going to be corny and bland, but I'd like it if you did. Either way... if you come or not... I..."' Suddenly, Haku would find Kleine giving him a close hug. He wrapped both of his arms around his body, and after several moments, he stepped back and moved away. ''Well, that should settle it. I just wanted to do that. Hope you don't have a problem with it. If you do, then, well... I don't really give a s**t. So. Haha, let's get going." Whether Haku followed or not, Kleine made his way through the forest, looking back almost every waking moment, to see if he was still there. (exit to Wind Country)User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"Which one of the many children had... children? Erick? Nayley? Who I wouldn't doubt, much. I know it wasn't you... And... who else is there? Akira! Who I've never met so I can't really tell if he is the one who had a kid or not." Haku, once again, started trying to figure something else out. He was paying no attention to the Jounin as he squeezed Keza's torso. His eyes widened. He had rarely ever been hugged like that. With the feeling of love behind it. "... Uh..." Closing his mouth, the Shinobi followed closely behind his companion.

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash