Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Bottomless Ravine

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:08 pm
A deep and wide ravine with a seemingly bottomless pit. Those who go in, may never come out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku appeared on the edge of the ravine he had a devious grin,"You guys sure that I'll find what I'm looking for down here?" Arekku asked as he didn't look behind instead he just felt a feeling of reassurance started to take off his shirt to reveal a bunch of tattoos, Arekku suddenly jumped in as he plunged into the darkness quickly a feeling he was now accustom now as the glow of his symbols soon disappeared.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

A donkey came out off the hole as it walked slowly to Grass village carrying a note for someone as it took his time to get there.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:23 am
Homaru jumped out of a tree and looked around. Suddenly,... he didn't feel ground beneath his feets anymore. "Oh... ********,... not again": He said as he fell down but luckely could hold himself at the side of the ravin. He looked down but saw just a black hole beneath him. He climbed up and looked around. "I don't think he would have come here either...": Homaru said as he walked over the bridge and found his way further in the forest to the guard post.
/
(10/20)  

Homaru Mikachi

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:00 am
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ τнэ bισσɗ ɢσɗ ▒▒▒████ ████ ☵☳☰

w e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.
User Image

"So anyways, going back to our discussion..." The man muttered to himself, anyone around potentially considering him to be mad. Only the thing was -- there was only two creatures within this place, the being that was... a fleshy being... Kleine, and the being within him, his angel. ''Could you please shut up?" The other man interfered, speaking to his "master" with no respect, only disquiet. ''Nope. And it's not like you can do anything about it... which leads back to our discussion. So like, remember that time when you had a soul? Yeah. That time ended a long time ago. I crushed it and bounded it within my arm. The only reason you still retain feelings is because the soul is... technically, still within you. But if that were to... no longer be true... if my arm were to... fall off, maybe? Then you'd die. Eternally. You'd be hollow with no means to reconnect with your emotion. And as such, the tables have turned. I am no longer here you protect you and your filthy ambition. Now, it's my turn to be the fat, useless b*****d sitting on a platter for doing absolutely nothing but making people do things FOR him. You'll defend me, Monte, and in doing so, you will assure your own survival. Any... misunderstandings... well, I guess they'll lead to both of our deaths! Two birds with one stone? Yeah. But enough of me pretending to be cheery. Quite frankly, I'm sick of you. I have no desire to stay bound to some vicious wargod who sees himself to be better than everyone else. Learn some respect, or learn to keep your mouth shut. I'm not a little boy anymore. You won't control me anymore. No. Not anymore." With that done, he drew both blades, and readied himself for practice. He hated the fact that he was forced to remain bound to this disgusting thing within him, but he reveled in the power it gave him.User Image (1/13)

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games