Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Hacker Made Characters (and other characters that aren't in)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suckick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:50 pm
Personally, when I got Super Smash Bros Brawl, I was astonished by how much work they put into the graphics and everything.

After collecting all the character, and the levels, I started to think that I was slightly disappointed, and that they could have put more characters in it, since some of the levels emphasized the same design, a flat area where you just fight.

So, this got me to, how can we put more characters in the game.

1.) Have Nintendo have a patch through wi fi that for 1000 points, you get 5 new characters, and 3 hidden characters.

2.) Have some hacker or game software manipulator make the characters.

So now, if someone made a program that gave you 5 new characters, hacker or nintendo, with no risks to your system, other than if the guy who makes the game walks into your house, he will be pissed to find out your using illegally made characters, would you use it? What Characters would you like? Is their already something out there (And if not, do you think their should be.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:52 pm
Forgot to mention this (and I can't resist gold)

I personally would like Prince Komali (Zelda: Wind Waker). If a hacker were to make him, just you the Pit attacks and style, but make it so he appears. It works out.  

Suckick

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:53 pm
Wouldn't use it. Better Wifi is top priority.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:56 pm
Been said that Brawl can't probably connect to the Wii Shop Channel, so DLC is out the window.

People have been hacking brawl and made a buttload of alternate characters. Phoenix Wright CD-I King, Captain Rainbow, Geno, lots of characters.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:06 pm
auS-e-Dude
Been said that Brawl can't probably connect to the Wii Shop Channel, so DLC is out the window.

People have been hacking brawl and made a buttload of alternate characters. Phoenix Wright CD-I King, Captain Rainbow, Geno, lots of characters.

nto to mention "Brawl +"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:38 am
just because you make a sculpt of epic proportions from crap, it doesn't change a thing guys  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items