Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:47 pm
Trunks giggled. He said, "I see you had looked at the library recently, Akiza. It was a good thing I wrote that down. Took me a while too."

Mounting his duel runner, Trunks started up the engine. Jack sighed heavily, but knew that he too must stop his wife. Deliberate murder could be harsh in Dee's world especially when it came to one of her kings and in an unjust way. Jack then noticed something different about this runner than the one Trunks arrived in. "You use a new runner e'ery time you go some place new, Truesdale?"

Trunks shook his head, "Nope, but this one is my old one and I figured it could use some exercise. You can hear her purr in neutral. My newest one, the one I used on the way here, that one doesn't purr or hum. Its so quiet, that sometimes I have to check the ignition to see if I remembered to turn the thing on."

Jack asked, "So, whose taking point on this one?"

Trunks replied, "I think we should let Akiza take point. She has better sight than I do right now. The time of day is making me blind and I am going to have to go auto pilot until the sun goes down."

Yusei nodded, "Very well. Akiza, what do you say? Would you like to lead us to where Vega is going?"

(Okay, I will reply in it.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:50 pm
Akiza got on her duel runner and lead the way to Sasuke's hideout.

As Vega waited for Cy to return with Sasuke, another one of her monster popped out of her deck. One that she thought she had left at home.

Darkness the Red eyes darkness dragon looked at Vega" Pulling a Zane, are we?"

Vega didn't bother to look at the dragon " Yea...what of it?"

Darkness smirked " Well you do know that the little loud mouth won't allow you to do it. As soon as one of her little minions gets word of what you did, they'll report it to her and then it's curtains for you. funny how zane commits murder to Alex for hurting trunks and nothing happens to him. But you commit murder to Sasuke for terrorizing his own family and almost killing you but you will most likely get in trouble and sent to that blast underworld of hers. "

Vega showed no emotions" Yea I know. she plays favorites......But this time Sasuke is getting what he deserves"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:56 pm
When they got to the hideout, they found Sasuke looking at Cy in the eye. End flew to Cy and warned, "Don't do it, Cy! Do you want to be in trouble? You already know how empress dee works and we are going to do you a favor. Though we know that Sasuke deserves this, we cannot allow it to go through. Think about it. Vega is just ticked that Sasuke nearly wiped everyone in New Domino City by getting Yuki to transform and she never gets to have any fun. We should show one bit of mercy here. And, if you really think about it, Sasuke was trying to save Shuichi regardless of his reasons. I mean, we do have to be grateful here too, don't we. What if Vega would have really sent you after Shuichi because she couldn't stand Shuichi singing about Trunks. Then Sasuke would be a hero right and you'd get punished by Inferndriss the Queen of all Dragons for being an assassin. Just as Yuki got punished by Atlas for trying to assassinate Vega."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:15 pm
Cy said to the other dragon " My master doesn't even know about that trunks song cause she doesn't even listen to Shuichi's band." He turned his attention back to Sasuke" You have one more chance but if you pull an Alex again, I don't care if the empress is scream at me to let you go. I will destroy you" He flew back to Vega's side and explain that Sasuke had runaway to a different location.

Vega replied " He'll slip up again."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:16 pm
As soon as Cy was gone, Yuki had pulled out his gun and shot the ninja. "That's what you get for lying to me you sick b*****d!"

Yuki walked away, but turned to the others, "Thanks for setting me straight and thanks for allowing me the glory. I'm sure that other dragon heard the gun-shot so watch yourselves."

Jack spit on the ground, "Well, that was almost a colossal waste of my time. Lets head back to the mansion before Vega gets there. And just to make things interestin' lets race. First one there has to greet Vega with a sweet kiss on her mouth. Whether you are straight or not."

At that, Jack sped on his runner back to the mansion with the others close behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:54 pm
Akiza hopped on her duel runner " No thanks. I'm going home" She then headed off in the opposite direction.

Cy soon heard the gun shot and thought " show him some mercy they say........"Vega got on Cy's back and flew home but stopped to pick up Rafe who from strange reason was interested in an old box.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:00 am
Trunks laughed and thought, "Some sport she is. Oh well, I guess she had more important things to do."

Stepping harder on the accelerator, Trunks came close to winning, but was off by a smidgen. Yusei was the one who beat Jack, Trunks, and Zane all to the house.

Jack laughed and said, "well, well, well, Yusei beat me. Wait, did I end up in last place?"

Zane shook his head. "Nope that was me. You came in third. Trunks came in second and Yusei won."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:06 pm
Vega got home 15 minutes after the others did. She looked at the ninetails "I don't see why you were so interested that box?"

Rafe replied " I think something was in it."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:38 pm
Yusei thought, "She's home. Better make this quick."

Walking swiftly up to Vega, Yusei planted his lips on hers faster than that walking plant card that has 1850 attack points with the effect of every plant in the graveyard it gains a bonus 200 attack points. The suction was deeper than the "dark hole" card he liked using, and it felt like he lost 500 life points when he was done.

When he released Vega from the kiss, Yusei said panting, "That was Jack's fault. He made Trunks, Zane, myself and he race on our duel runners for a single kiss. I won, so I got to kiss you. Be grateful that Trunks didn't win. Damn... no wonder Jack loves kissing you."

He walked away still trying to catch his breath. Trunks looked to Yusei and asked, "You okay?"

Yusei nodded, "Yeah, I'll be fine." The turbo duelist smiled sincerely, assuring Trunks that he was going to be okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:16 am
Vega said " That and the fact that your girlfriend isn't here cause if she was how much you enjoyed that. She would mostly likely go tell mommy or try to kill me" With that said Vega went upstairs with Cy following behind.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:17 pm
Yusei looked to where Vega was going and thought not much on it. He sighed and said to Trunks, "I sure wish she wouldn't get so worked up about your family Trunks."

Trunks giggled, "No kidding. As if we tell mom everything. We both know that she's a worse bragger than I am."

Yusei smiled, "I am glad for one thing about Dee, though. As much as she likes to brag, at least her heart is in the right place. Besides that, Aquajade has been really busy lately. She's been trying to patch things up with Mokuba and Kaiba."

Trunks titled his head, "Patch things up?"

Yusei then said, "Well, the latest that Crow told me was that Seto Kaiba has been basically running in fear of his younger brother Mokuba. Ever since Mokuba became a security for New Domino City, things have been really bad for Kaiba."

Trunks blinked then nodded in understanding. "I see what you mean now. That Mokuba has made things pretty difficult for everyone. I wonder how long it will be before he gets things going his way?"

"What are you saying?"

"Well, this whole mess is still pretty much Goodwin's fault. Mokuba may be a security, but the thing is, he's taking orders directly from Goodwin. That dinosaur loving freak has brainwashed Mokuba in the sense that he is making Mokie believe that Mokuba is going to get any power and save everyone. Its why Mokuba even took the job. He wanted to do a better job than his older brother and what's happened so far, is just the opposite of what Mokuba wanted."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:08 pm
Vega then came back downstairs after putting her deck away and with Cy following.

Rafe then began to tell everyone about the box he saw.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:19 am
Yusei nodded at what Trunks had told him, then asked, "So what do you want us to do about it? There isn't much sense trying to take on securities like before. But, I would like to do something about Goodwin. He is taking things too far. The thing is, what? Akiza, do you have any suggestions as to what we can do about Goodwin?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:14 pm
Eiri got off his brand new duel runner and replied, "We get someone into his organization and find out what's going on. Then, when the moment is right, we take action. Apologizes, miss Akiza, but I overheard the conversation at last second. Since I am fairly new to the scene, I could get myself into his group of cronies without him suspecting a thing. Plus, with my dark past, he might want to take advantage of it. If there's something going on, you will know it. Agreed?"  

Eiri Uesegi
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:36 pm
The silence was nearly too much for anyone to bear. So Yusei asked, "Akiza, are you all right?"  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff