Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
**NOTICES** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Good idea.
  Bad idea. ABORT!
  I have no opinion.
View Results

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 pm
I wrote a new story.

IT'S RIGHT THERE ON THE FRONT PAGE. THAT THREAD RIGHT THERE. THE ONE WITH NO POSTS. ENTITLED "OTHERS".

0 posts.This right here is not my happy face.

Also. My novel's coming together. VERY slowly but it is. Lots of ideas running around! And I've written up some new text over the past couple weeks.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:22 pm
Part One is complete! Now it is time to edit and post it on.... my new WEBSITE! Wow, even I don't think it exists... but it does. Progress, progress~  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Blond_Sakura

Mega Member

8,700 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:23 pm
I wrote a crappy little story called 'The Bystander'. Front page.

not my best at all, but hey, it took me long enough, so check it out.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:23 pm
So after MONTHS of inactivity regarding my 100 themes project...

I posted 2 more themes! And I promise tonight I will write the two themes I skipped. Just as long as I can get my homework done. Which is why I am getting off. Right now.

PLUS I have this unrelated awesome poem idea that I can't seem to get from my head to the paper, so I'm gonna bash my brain against the wall for a while until it exists.

PLUS I'm revising a song.

SO much activity! My muses finally figured out where I live! hahaha

Spastic waffles
Captain

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:59 pm
Congratulations, Waffles!

I plan on posting the beginning of part two soon! YAY! I'm mostly happy with the first chapter.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:15 pm
I'm not doing anything!
More at 11  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:01 pm
I wrote 2 and a half songs.

I posted the two finished ones in the poetry subforum. smile

And I never did finish those two themes I skipped...XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:49 pm
I started a new project, called SnowFall. That one will be going much more slowly than Endless Sky, however, as I'm working more on the latter.  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:28 am
REMEMBER WHEN I SAID I WAS WORKING

WELL

I WASN'T LYING

It's just taking a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:55 pm
I FIGURED OUT HOW SHADOW CHILD STARTS!!

Yes, I already had a beginning. But that beginning never did work for me. I figured out the beginning. I'm excited. And some of it is already written, because I'd had this idea but was going to put it in the middle of the story when I realized it belonged at the beginning! smile

Spastic waffles
Captain

Ninja Baby Blues

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:23 am
I have.......
Cast Out
My one AND ONLY vampire story, I refuse to buy into all of it and my vampires are very very different from the rest... Very.
Zoe Night is a young, normal girl until the morning she gets a strange call, warning her to turn herself in. In no time, her boyfriend turns out to be part of a special branch of the FBI dedicated to eliminating "vampires". But she couldn't BE one... Could she?

Serenity
My go-to when I'm sad or bored total-fantasy story. Filled with some of my fave charries. Including (hopefully!) Sapphyra at some point! With a back story and everything!!!
Chief Wolf-bear is an elf chief of a pack that is infected by an unknown sickness. Determined to find a cure, he and Morning Dew, former fearie bartender, find a Journey named Mist. Everything is wrong in the Other World as well, Mist is the only who can access it. Soon, joined by a lost Noble Elf and a snow Gra, they realise they are not only saving a pack's land, but the world as well

Nameless(Working Title)
Summer novel and so far most serious (others are frivolous maybes) I love the ocean and Joy+Ami are little bits of me. (So's Nae, but no need to go there now)
Long ago, The King (of the Ocean) and the Queen (of the Sky) had three forbidden children. Sending them of in the Atlantic Ocean, two reach happy families and one is stranded to fend for herself. At sixteen, they are, by the King and Queen's standards, able to defend themselves against their own subjects. Ami and Joy are forced to help fulfill a prophecy that says they will keep their sister, an angry, nameless girl bent on revenge, from destroying the Ocean, The Sky and everything in between. The girl, sixteen as well, calls herself Nae, for Nameless. Or The Great Goddess of the Waves and Winds.

AND that's basically it............... Other than random short stories, poems and whatnot.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff