Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RING

Back to Guilds

Place for contests, charities, discussion, and friends! 

Tags: contests, charities, discussion, friends, minishops 

Reply THE RING'S HOME PAGE
(People Shall Know Each Other?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The McNinja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:50 pm
hey hey hey im

patrick almario

i like

anything to do with martial arts because i do martial arts, video games, eating, free running, red, texting, girls, music, gay and bi people(theyr just really cool and fun but im straight), weapons(not guns), school vacations, digimon, water, fire, supernatural stuff, and POWER RANGERS

i hate

my siblings and the majority of my cousins, really long nails, hyper-extended joints, book movies, homework, yo mama, getting hit in the balls when i spar(i never wear a cup DX), this one chick at my martial arts place who stalks me, sweating a lot, old ppl who come onto high school campus's cus they cant get any anywhere else, whores, sexual predators, and me for not being able to use a chain whip or kurasaigama  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:34 pm
The McNinja

i hate

really long nails, hyper-extended joints

hahahhahaha  

srestar
Vice Captain

srestar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:36 pm
A C ii D P O P S
Name: You may call me Acid ;D

Likes: Shiny things, rainy days, photography, warm chocolate chip cookies, cool earrings, the color blue, movies, the woods, and Harry Potter

Dislikes: The cold, extreme heat, stupid cartoons, stupid people, dogs, this computer, etc [the list could go on for days]

you like photography? do you have a portfolio?? you should post some work in our art forum and see if people will buy some smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:36 pm
Oh dear me I must say, I do not have a portfolio yet.
Working on that.

A C ii D P O P S

BroHanSein

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:59 am
Hi, I'm Ramen_fox7. I don't like my real name very much and I don't like this name either cause it sounds so....eh, but two years ago I thought of it when I joined a fanfiction site I love very much so I kept it and now it's like a second name to me.

Anyways, I love:

Computers
Gaia
My friends at school
My friends online more
Anime and manga
Yaoi
(Hot.)
Naruto the most (...as you can tell. I try not to appear like an Otaku, but I cant help myself. You have to accept who you are and crap. So, My name is ramen_fox7 and I am an Otaku. Good, that's off my chest.)
Writing (Poems, Fanfiction and regular fiction as well, not like vampires or werewolves and stuff. I prefer Angels and Demons and Ninjas and man-eating zombies/diseases and like, high school stories.)
Reading
Strawberries and chocolate
Thinking
(Yes, I love to think! I basically don't talk as much in school cause I'm too busy in my own thoughts, imagining what I have recently read from fanfiction or what I am about to write.)
I like drawing but I suck. My friend says that I am good but I'm not. Many people said I was good but my sister says that I suck. People led me to believe that I could be an artist and I believed them. I don't have the talent. I guess that's something I hate, people saying things and making you think you can do something when you can't really do it as well as you thought.
Listening to Music (Rock, Alternative, Goth, Punk, Techno, Dance.)

I hate, not dislike, HATE:

Sasuke from 'Naruto'
SASUKE from 'Naruto'
SA-SU-KE from 'Naruto'
People that think Sasuke is a cute uke.
People that just likes Sasuke.
Sasuke.

Sasuke from 'Naruto Shippuuden.'
SASUKE from 'Naruto Shippuuden'
SA-SU-KE from 'Naruto Shippuuden'
Orochimaru is AWESOME compared to Sasuke!
People from my school
Plainly just people
My crappy ipod
, which is dying on me
My life
My shyness in school
My uglyness
(Not physical, mental.)
Preppy girls who put on make-up during class
This boy who likes me
and he's SUPER UGLY, I mean to be mean. I hate this guys. HE IS OOOOOGLY! And people say he looks like me, but a guy version. Wow, that's a great way to make someone go suicidal. If I look like him and he's ugly then I'm ugly! No surprise there though...I know I sound mean but I hate him SO MUCH I don't even care. If you were me you would understand how I feel and how I shudder every time he glances at me during lunch.
People who call me emo (I AM NOT! I'M JUST QUIET!)
My Otaku-ness (Soon I'm going to be participating in Conventions! Crap. They just seem so...interesting, NO! DON'T LOOK!)
The fact that I can't speak Japanese even though I am half japanese (Seriously, a half japanese person should know their own language!)
Sasuke

I feel great talking about this. Whoever made this topic, thanks! xD WHOOO! Now to start singing a random song!  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:42 am
You can call me Razor, mkay?

Rock
Singing
Martial arts (though I don't do them)
Games
Drawing (from what I've heard, I'm pretty good at it)
Food
Cooking
New music
My boyfriend
Hot Topic (Hell yes!)
Beach
Rain

Dislikes:
Ignorant people
Arrogant people
Snobs
People who lack any common sense