New Tattoo : Chest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:46 pm
My boyfriend went with me yesterday to get a new tattoo on my chest. n__n I've wanted this done for a while, and I'm so happy I got it. I love it so much!

User Image

User Image

Übermensch, or Overman in English, is the main theme/concept that philosopher, Friedrich Nietzsche wrote about in "Thus Spoke Zarathustra", where the character's goal in life is to overcome himself and man, thus evolving over man.
In not so many words, the philosophy explains the importance of one overcoming oneself and humanity.

The concept and philosophy is very important to me, and I wear the label proudly on my chest for all to see.

If you'd like to learn more about this subject, check out the Wiki page dedicated to it, or feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:54 am
Nice 3nodding

I have 'Thus spoke Zarathustra' sat on my bookshelf back home waiting for me tor read when I'm finished with this uni year.  

Annihilation Sky

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:18 pm
Thanks~
It's definitely an interesting book that I recommend you do take the time to read when you get the chance. n___n

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:18 pm
Looks pretty swank. =D And fresh. xd  

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

Zombina Corpse
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:39 am
Aye, thanks. It's healed now and I need to get it touched up. I hate when tattoos scab, ink always falls out for me. Most of it looks pretty good still minus the 'M' in the center because it got all bloody and crusty so I think with shirts rubbing against it during the day, it just got blah. <******** it, I'm seeing my artist soon for my next sleeve session anyway, so I'll have her go over my chest again. X3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:16 pm
It's a fantastic tattoo. Really.
I'm a big fan of bold, direct statements/fonts like that.
I would never have the balls to get something as strong as that.

wowippyiscool

Quadums

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:22 pm
that's really awesome! congrats!!!  
Tattoos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out