Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: EspaƱol, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply Rp//Game
The Vampire RPG -- When The Moon comes Out -- RECRUITING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:36 pm
"Umm... with money? what else?" Charm said severely "Decades of living gives you a lot of chances to win money, I'm millionaire in fact. I only work cause doing nothing is pretty boring, although working is pretty boring, too"  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:40 pm
He sighed. He felt kind of bad making Charm pay, but he assumed it would be a scratch on the surface of her multiple bank accounts. He came down stairs with his bag to Charm. I'm ready He thought to Charm. I think I like thinking my words to you rather than saying them he commented coming close enough for her to take him.  

planetearth237

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:03 am
Charm thought "I wish I could think and everyone listen" but she realized that he couldn't hear her and it was beeter that way, at the end Charm just grabbed his arm and said "Be careful what you wish for" she relaxed and said "Hope you have a better run" kind of smiled and took off.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:21 am
The ride was easy enough, and this time mark didn't puke when charm put him down. The airport seemed simple enough. So where do we go? he thought to charm  

planetearth237

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:21 am
"Aren't we going to Milan?" Charm said walking through the airport. She took his passport out of his hands, talk to the attendant and the next the boy knew was that they were in a plane in first class. And the she talked to Mark again "I hope you know were your dad will be, cuz if we only have three days. And I'm not a good tracker".  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:43 pm
Character Name: Nyrakova
Full Name: Nyrakova Quintasez
Nick Names: Nova, NyQui, Quin
Marital Status/Spouse: Single
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Hair: Ice blue with blood red streaks
Eyes: Steel gray
Origin: Half Japanese, Half Puerto Rican
Language: English, Japanese, Spanish, Some Hindi
Blood Type: A-
Height: 6'
Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults: Has an average build yet very atheletic and agile.

Race/Species: Vampire/Werewolf halfbreed
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, Being a Techi
Likes: Food, music, the arts, good people, the general good, and bad people who do good things, being a halfbreed
Dislikes: The general bad, good people who do bad things, cauliflower
Fears: Not living life to the fullest/dying before her time
Parents/Siblings: Mother:imprisoned Father:Running a small science practice in India Brother:College student by day, Lawyer by night

Bad habits: Complicates simple things (athough this helps at times), Oblivious at times
Normal talents: Witty and Clever, Practically a genius,Very good at hiding things, can play just about any Percussion or Strings instrument (prefers Guitar)
Supernatural Powers and Abilities: Telekinetic, Heightened senses and Intuition, Super strength and speed, hydrokinetic, able to turn her blood into a weapon.
Temperament: Well mannered, kind, determined, stubborn yet reasonable, studious, timid, tolerant, strong-willed, has quiet strength, when pushed has an uncontrollable temper
Background(Story): Born in India, she lived there until she was seven. After that she moved to Japan and lived there util present day. she had just found out recently that her parents ran away and eloped and that their marriage is "illegal" in the eyes of both groups of elders. Her mother was taken by the Lycan court and imprisoned for life. Her father was able to escape being captured by the Coven elders and is hiding in India. Her brother while studying in Puerto Rico is trying to free their mother. He told her that there might be evidence in Milan that could help the case if the source he recommended to her will talk.  

Ruvuruvu_Rocker15

Ruvuruvu_Rocker15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:50 pm
I felt an adventure near and peered a few seats ahead of me. I see a young boy and girl. One of them obviously wasn't human. Vampire for sure. I thought i remembered hearing them speak of a search of some kind and that a tracker was needed. I smiled, leaned forward and tapped the girl on her shoulder and said, "If it's a tracker you need, I'm your girl."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:57 pm
The first thing Charm did was to take the girl hand off her shoulder "You are late. We don't need any tracker anymore" she said upset, Mark had stayed frozed and didn't said any word since they got to Milan, all she knew it was wasted time, not that she didn't had a lot of it. But she was feeling bored and thirsty, and that strange girl that didn't smelled like quite a vampire but neither a werewolf was not the one to blame, but she just wasn't in the mood.  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Ruvuruvu_Rocker15

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:47 pm
I retracted my hand in offense at first but then relaxed after sensing that there must have been other things on her mind. i filed after everyone and got off of the plane and stood in the airport in Milan with the girl and guy.
"So is there anything i can help with? Something tells me your going to need quite a bit of it."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:36 pm
"I don't need any help" Charm stated coldly and added almost spitting the words "and except from you". She only wanted to drink, she smelled the scent around her looking for a concentration of vampires, and there it was. "Look.. umm whatever your name is, I have to go. So good bye" she said walking towards to arrive to an underneath bar 'Underground bar' she read "I hope they have some blood here" Charm said in a really low voice going into the bar.  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Ruvuruvu_Rocker15

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:27 pm
I stood and looked after her as she walked away. Then I looked from her to the boy who seemed hesistant to follow her into the den of the nightchildren. I paused and then walked over to him. "So, what are you going to do now?"  
Rp//Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff