Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
I know this may be wrong, but... (Free Gold!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want free gold?
  Yes
  No(Too bad, you're getting it anyways)
View Results

L_MTmule

Shameless Lover

9,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:55 pm
I know this may be wrong, but it's not in the guild rules. I do have one itsy bitsy problem. I'm currently in an RP where my character is a cat. Okay, what I really would love to do is getting a style for my avatar, that reflects my character. How will I do this? I just gotta get some cat gear! And, of course, I wasted all my money on my current bling, actually before I started the RP. I should've thought ahead, but I didn't, and now i'm in a bad situation. Most of the items I want are only 1k gold. I understand if you don't want to buy it, hey, I wouldn't either if I was just begging, but i'm pleading, and I won't make it a bad deal. If you buy something on my wishlist, preferabbly the catscratch gear or just the cat ears, then I will repay you with 50% profit by the end of the month. Sound good? No? Need reassurance? I'll allow myself to leave the guild at the end of the month if I haven't payed you back. I love this guild, and the RP i'm part of would crumble without me, so I really need to stay in, but I promise i'll leave if I can't get you the money. Oh, and if you get me the staff, i'll pay you back in full and give you 25% of what I earn every day after I've payed it off. Sound like a good deal? Yey! If you're up for it, then just buy the items. Thanks a bunch.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:18 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/how-to-make-your-first-100k-without-begging-or-bumping/t.25398457/

Learn it, use it, love it.

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items