Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clydsdale_Trainee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:52 pm
any thing that can play mario kart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:20 pm
If the Nintendo DS Lite actually counts as a console, then that razz . I like the Wii too. I only really play a couple of games on the Wii now though anyways.  

Zandy

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

dragon3025

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:26 pm
Wii. I don't see how any other console could be someone's favorite, because Wii not only plays gamecube and Wii games, but also uses virtual consoles. It's like all nintendo generations put into one system.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:14 pm
Nintendo Hasn't Made A Single Video Game Console That Sucks To Date, Except Of Coarse The Virtual Boy But Even Then It Wasn't All That Bad. But I Would Have To Say That My Favorite System Would Be The Snes Because It Has Most Of The Mario Games On It.  

God Of Video Games

vidjagames

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:28 pm
Hm, both the N64 and SNES.
Both had games I remember from my childhood, and said games are still my all-time favorites today. Not because it's nostalgic, but because they're dam good games mrgreen
Also, for each's time, they had good graphics, and to this day I still see new, amazing things they did on the SNES smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:36 pm
honestly my favorite is still the N64 because its one of the really old systems and it had some really good games without all the high graphics people have now  

cravedave94

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

vidjagames

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:39 pm
cravedave94
honestly my favorite is still the N64 because its one of the really old systems and it had some really good games without all the high graphics people have now
You like it just because it's old???  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:16 pm
i've never owned one, but i would have to say the virtual boy. I've heard that they've given people seizures...  

Account Deleted 2010

D aron rockcrumbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:18 pm
The psp go!!
just kidding my favorite is probably the wii, cuz the gamecube is great but the wii plays gamecube games. Therefore trumping it. Though the nes was a great system i spent hours and hours playing on that thing. I was born with an nes controller in my hand...  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff