Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:27 pm
Rag happily wandered over to the announcment and looked for his name, when he couldn't find it he felt himself torn between anger and sorrow. The second exam I failed..... He thought, finally noticing the room was crumbling away. Walking out of the building while hoping that one of the crumbling peices of the halls would smash him Rag had a dull look in his eyes that was full of defeat. I give up....Why am I even a Shinobi if all I do is lose....

(This sucks...)  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:37 pm
"Finally, I can leave this place..." Jono muttered as his eyes drifted upwards. The building was collapsing all around it and he simply stood in place. One of the larger sections from the ceiling was now descending straight towards him. Gazing at the object as it grew larger, its shadow grew more and more pronounced. The wind could be heard whistling around the edges as Jono closed his eyes just prior to the impact. Without causing any resistance, it completely crushed where Jono had once stood, leaving nothing but some sand around the edges of the crater that the chunk had dug. Good thing it was just a clone.

Fanoto

Plexilate

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:51 pm
Sano rose from the bench he was presiding on and unfurled his cloak. He began walking towards the door as he swung it around his neck. He passed Jono as he was crushed, but he kept on walking, his eyes locked on the door. Then, the door collapsed in front of, but he kept walking, his eyes locked on the horizon. He walked up over the rubble and then back down, his eyes locked on the horizon. Soon, Sano was near the port and he raised his hood over his head. The hooded puppet stepped up onto the boat before he decided to look back. "Chuunin...Alright." The boat's horn blew loud echoing across the body of water as its voyage began back to Suna.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:02 pm
Edtheman17
" Do you mean all of it?" Ed replied.

Blood replied "Yes and Run." Blood walked calmly out the building trying to pull Ed because he wanted his weights... (LOL) Ryo Followed  

Bloodfang23

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:33 pm
Ed ran out never seeing the list.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:41 pm
ragnossa
Rag happily wandered over to the announcment and looked for his name, when he couldn't find it he felt himself torn between anger and sorrow. The second exam I failed..... He thought, finally noticing the room was crumbling away. Walking out of the building while hoping that one of the crumbling peices of the halls would smash him Rag had a dull look in his eyes that was full of defeat. I give up....Why am I even a Shinobi if all I do is lose....

(This sucks...)

*is walking out of the building not even bothering to check the results..i knew i failed. walks up to rag and gives him a quick hug* I know how it feels *looks at him for a second thoughtfull then turns aroudn to catch up with my teammates*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:44 pm
Outside the crumbling hall Blood asked Ed "Could I borrow you weights now?" (LOL)  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:57 pm
(im outside the village.)  

Metal_Edge91

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:05 pm
(Aw... where outside... i must get you weights... LOL...)

Blood noticed that he was gone and went to search for him...  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:07 pm
(out side the gates)  

Metal_Edge91

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:43 pm
Luo's clone rushed Luna out of there. As a large piece came down on them, it pushed he rout of the front door, as a large rock hit him, leaving a puddle of water under the rock.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff