Law.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittymeeow

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:14 am
Im in this law class... its totally awesome.
Ive learned soo much.. I think Im gonna go sue someone for something.....stupid.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:32 am
what's the fastest way to make alot of money at the expense of someone else?  

CokePixie
Crew

Dreadlock Rasta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:19 pm
I'm glad I took Civics.

Now I'm all "b***h, your infringing upon my rights as an American." when anyone says s**t to me. And then we get in an arguement about whoever it is trying to control me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:54 pm
I nver took anything like that, and I turned out fine. My bf wants to be a cop, wtf!!! He likes vandalismn and harassment as much as me, and now he wants to be a cop?!?!?!  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:31 pm
punkarama
I nver took anything like that, and I turned out fine. My bf wants to be a cop, wtf!!! He likes vandalismn and harassment as much as me, and now he wants to be a cop?!?!?!
EWWEWEW.

Why would anyone want to become a ******** murderer the capatalist greedy government that doesn't give a s**t about the people, only about their individual monatary gain ? A ******** hipocrit pig? That's so gross.

If anyone I knew wanted to become a cop I would protest. And totally cut myself off from them. That's so discusting. <******** cops. I hate cops. ******** hipocrits.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:56 am
The cops realy aren't that bad here. I think he just wants to be one because he's a big guy and he knows he could get through the physical tests and stuff. I don't know, but whatever he wants to do I guess I gotta let him do it. I think he should be a firefighter instead, but what do I know.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Kittymeeow

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:10 pm
open a big jar of pickles, say that you hurt your back.. and you could ger over 7 mil.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:35 pm
I don't think I could ever betray my beloved pickles that way.

Mayo on the other hand....  

unartfuldodger

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:09 pm
mmmm pickles.  
You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items