Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Fatal Frame 4 Never Coming to the US!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GandaKris

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:34 pm
Since playing the fatal frame series I found this scary thriller to be one of my favorite games for the xbox and ps2. The release of the 4th version, on the wii, i thought was going be a top seller.

I found out that nintendo has decided not to release it in the US. Any other FF4 fans out there that think this is an unwise decision on nintendos part? Do you think that their decision may change?

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/31187/fatal-frame-4-never-coming-to-us  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:37 pm
And I wanted that game.. sad  

Flanboyant

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:41 pm
I heard about this too. Shame. I was hoping to finally get the chance to be able to play a Fatal Frame game, since I can't seem to find a copy of 1-3 anywhere...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:22 pm
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I really wanted to play it for the Wii. D: Those games are so hard to find and even if you do they're expensive.

-Hel the Reaper-

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:42 am
That's a shame....how much are we gonna bet that they used a dozen shovel ware games to take up the space?  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:06 pm
i was waiting for it since i found out it was being made and then forgot about it for a couple months.somehow i found out it released and wasnt coming to North america and i was like scream  

The Skinnyjeans Ninja

Fusion_X_ Rebirth

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:07 pm
I've always heard about it and seen some games but I've never played them. My friend said that he would possibly get FF4 when it came out, but now since its not I guess that can go in the crumpled idea bin.. crying  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:36 pm
NAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now how will Brad ever entertain me with his constant girly screams!. cry  

Rargon

Jin Nii-san

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:53 pm
Awww! Its such a good series too. I definately agree that if they change their minds, it will do well in the states. *pout* rawr.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:28 am
The Not So Evil Deadite
I heard about this too. Shame. I was hoping to finally get the chance to be able to play a Fatal Frame game, since I can't seem to find a copy of 1-3 anywhere...

I got one but I can't found 2 or 3 anywhere.  

I Am ghost ninja

Countess Bunnicula

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:13 pm
User Image
Living with the afterglow...

That's... so... depressing. That was personally one of my favorite thriller series, Clock Tower was up there with it... but Fatal Frame may have been one of my favorites in general.

However, I heard that Tecmo said that their keeping the project for the future in case they end up being able to get it published or continue the series here or at least in Europe sooner than later.

...of the fiery ashes of my past

User Image

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces