Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: EspaƱol, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply SpanGlisH
Deliberate Experiment or Suicide??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Experiment or Suicide?
  Experiment
  Suicide
  Both
  Neither
  I don't care
  Gold!!!!!!!!
View Results

TieselGirl09
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:14 pm
Someone I know brought up this conversation and I thought I'd ask your opinion

They're opinion is:

''Is a experimental death a experiment or sucide?
Im not saying that someone is trying to kill themselves because there depressed about living. Im talking about killing oneselves because they want to see the other side. Lets say someone killed themselves because they thought it as a experiment but not veiwing it as killing themslves. Do you still call this sucide or a experiment?''

My personal opinion is:

Well you'd have to be slightly suicidal to do it or feel like your life on this world has ended and there is a better life for you elsewhere. Technically it's suicide but I'd class it as neither that or experimental. I'd class it as longing for another world/life (feeling you would be happier elsewhere as long as it isn't on earth) you could also class it as travel or even not technically a death because a body is just a suit that spirits wearto protect them from the earths climate and fumes. Some people believe that when they die, the spirit just sheds their suit and flys off elsewhere to continue their life elsewhere. So technically it isn't death either. It can't be an experiment either as how would they come back to prove their results and findings? I know it sounds weird but that's a conversation me and my friends had recently and we all agree.

But what is your opinion?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:55 pm
I think it would be stupid; really stupid that a person do that. Cuz other than wanting to prove that after-dead stuff, you can't really come back. So at least you have superpowers, or something like that, there's just one point:

You are willing to die, you are gonna kill yourself, you are not afraid of dying and that's suicide.

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Atty Miles Edgeworth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:26 pm
Suicide is the killing of oneself.

It's really both. You are engaging in a (stupid) experiment, but it's also killing yourself, ergo, suicide.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:34 am
Where one needs to find an end, the experiment is just a means, but its hardly the other way around, unless someone's trying to kill two birds with one stone (probably literally).  

SleepyVega

TieselGirl09
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:11 pm
I like the comment's guys, but I have always wondered what it would feel like to die and what it would look like and stuff. I don't want to die. Just always wondered smile

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:45 am
TieselGirl09
I like the comment's guys, but I have always wondered what it would feel like to die and what it would look like and stuff. I don't want to die. Just always wondered smile

Sometimes cross my mind the idea of what would it be to die, and it's not a very pleasant feeling. I feel most scared, than wondering how it would be. I'm just scared I die before I do some stuff (I'm very young) I say to myself, and the idea of dying right now sucks 4 me.  

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
SpanGlisH

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items