Reply I Wanna Be The Very Best: PD RP Forum
You Are The Pokemon.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyrusXIII

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:44 pm
We've all seen what the life of a Pokemon Trainer is like, along with his/hers captured, trained Pokemon. But what about the wild Pokemon, living on their own? Can their story not be told? Well now it can, and it will. This is a Roleplay about wild Pokemon and their interactions with each other, as well as humans.

Profile Layout:

Name: (Gaia Name)
Species: (What Pokemon Are You?)
Nickname: (If you don't have one, it's fine)
Attacks: (4 Max)
Level: (Must correspond with attacks)
History/Back Story: (1-3 paragraphs, please)
Personality:

RULES

1)Follow ALL Gaia Rules, I've got no problem kicking you.
2) 2 Characters Per Person (Please find a way to easily distinguish between characters)
3) NO LEGENDARIES, no exceptions.
4) If you want to be Shiny, PM me, we'll work something out.
5) Be Good, Have Fun.
6) Posts MUST BE at least 5 sentences long, that's one paragraph.
7) ALL Profiles are to be sent to me BEFORE being posted. If I approve of it, I will post it for you.
8 )[[More Will Be Added As I Think Of Them]]

Now for the most common question: What Region Are We In? The Answer? None of them! It doesn't matter, the regions are just a mapping technique for humans, they mean nothing to Pokemon, so why bother? You can be absolutely any Pokemon at all, as long as it's not Legendary. I define Legendary as "One Of A Kind", so it should be easy to tell the difference. If you're really not sure, feel free to ask me. I'll clear this up now though. As rare as Eevee may be, it is by no means one of a kind, feel free to choose Eevee. This goes for Lucario as well. Lucario is NOT a Legendary Pokemon so, again, feel free.

Let's Get Started...
PM Me with any questions or concerns.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:48 pm
PROFILES

Name: PyrusXIII

Species: Charmeleon

Nickname: None

Attacks: Fire Fang
Ember
Smokescreen
Dragon Rage

Level: 28

History/Back Story: Charmeleon's parents were both captured by humans when he was still an Egg. He hatched on his own and made his way from there. After a few days of wandering the Mountains, he came across a Bagon being attacked by a bunch of Zubat. Jumping into the fray, he and the Bagon managed to fight off the Zubat. As a thank you, the Bagon invited the then Charmander to stay with him and his clan. The Mother Salamence welcomed Charmander happily once she knew if his past. The Bagon and Shelgon taught Charmander to how to hunt, fight and survive, with Salamence watching over them the whole time. One night, an Abomasnow came down from the Snowy peaks of the mountains and attacked the clan. Salamence fought hard, but couldn't stand up to Abomasnow's Ice attacks. This is when Charmander attacked. He was knocked back twice before his rage tipped over the edge. He felt his power, as well as his body, begin to grow. He evolved into Charmeleon and started the fight again, managing to defeat Abomasnow with his Ember and Dragon Rage attacks. After that, Charmeleon decided it was time for him to head out on his own again. He said goodbye to his family and made his way down the mountainside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: PyrusXIII
Species: Scyther
Nickname: None
Attacks: Slash, X Scissor, Wing Attack, Agility
Level: 29
History/Back Story: Scyther was raised with his sister by their mother. Their father disappeared when they were very young. Their mother never liked talking about it. As Scyther got older, he began to wonder about the world outside his jungle home. Once he knew how to hunt and fight, he ventured off on his own.
Personality: Scyther is very stubborn and headstrong. Once he sets his mind to something, nothing will convince him otherwise. He's also very impatient. The fastest way around a problem is through it.  

PyrusXIII

CardcaptorNicole

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 am
Name:Sugary sweet105

Species:Feebas

Attacks
Tackle
Splash

History/Back story:Feebas grew up in a small underground cave.When feebas could use splash his father was taken.When he could use tackle his mother was taken and he was left all alone.Feebas had never left the cave before and he was the only feebas in the lake.He was an outsider he lived for many years as a feebas.3 years after his parents left a bunch of pokemon poachers tried to steal as many pokemon as they could get from the lake.All the pokemon in the lake fought back and everyone told feebas he needn't bother as he only knew splash and tackle.He wanted to help and at that moment he evolved into a beautiful milotic.He sent the poacher blasting off with a powerful hydro pump and from then on he was the guardian of the lake.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:19 pm
Name: Darkness is in my soul
Species: Gligar
Attacks:
X scissor
Earthquake
faint attack
aerial ace
Level: 50
History/Back Story:
Gligar just hatched when his father trained him his father wanted him to be the toughest out there but one day his mother fell sick and his father rushed to get there but it was too late....the humans captured his mom from that day on gligar trained harder and harder to one day seek evolution like his parents... his father stopped training him ever since gligars mother was captured so now his left alone while gligar goes to seek evolution.....
Personality: always thinking of the future, never gives up  

KingCarnageVIII

Ursine Bear

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Shy Akatsuki Naruto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:40 pm
Name:Great Ventus
Species:Monferno
Attacks:Mach Punch,
Ember,
Flamethrower,
and Flame Wheel.
Level:35
History/Back Story:He Was An Egg But His Parents Died By Humans.Later On By 5 Months He Hatched Into an Chimchar.When He went Outside He Saw a Pikachu and Lucario getting Chase By a Beedrill,Then Chimchar Used Ember And The Beedrill Fainted,Then Chimchar,Pikachu,and Lucario
Became Friends But Chimchar Evolve Into An Monferno
Personaltiy:To Become To An Infernape And Never Gives Up Until He Becomes an Infernape.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:03 pm
Name razz ikaAmyjeffhardyfangirl
Species razz ikachu
Nickname razz ikaAmy
Attacks:Thunder,Volt Tackle,Helping Hand,Assist
Level:15
History/Backstory:When she was just an egg,her parents had been taken away and she was locked in a cage.When she hatched,she was in a Pokemon Experiment Lab.The scientests found that she had hatched and that there was a glowing red mark on her paw.They tried to experiment right away but the mark made her power activate and blow up the place

PikaAmy ran to look for some shelter and to hide from the fire,she wounded up in a forest.She stayed there for the night but at midnight,she was startled by a loud howling noise.The mark started to glow and then a gang of Mighteyana's appeared arround her with blood on there paws and dripping from the jaws!They pounced to attack and knocked PikaAmy out.A white light shone around her and she managed to get back to her feet in the morning but has no memory of anything
Personality:Forgetfull,crazy  

xx_Sweet_Crimson_Death_xx

I Wanna Be The Very Best: PD RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces