Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Glacier Zane, SANO and Aki's match Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:38 pm
((I'm not the proctor of this Exam, only the written, but after the failure of reaction from the real proctor, I decided to intervene. Also, I was only allowed minimal interaction with others until today since my body is now officially back from the realm of nonexistence.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:42 pm
Sano sighed in relief. "Thank, God. Good fight, though." Sano reached his hand out to shake Zane's but soon realized his wasn't there. He let out a nervous laugh and retrieved his hand. He then stuck his hand out again and looked to Zane. "So, now what? Should we go back to the Hall? Maybe get something for those burns? Whatever you do, don't put ice on it. Maybe if we can find some mud on the way, that should help." Sano looked to Zane again smiled as he then headed towards the Great Hall.  

Plexilate

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:45 pm
Walking towards the Grand Hall tailing just a bit behind Sano, Jono was eager to congratulate him as well as share with him the great news he had recently received.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:01 pm
Zane shook Sano's hand and smiled, "Don't worry I'll be fine, but don't ever say that the Mist Ninja don't put up a good fight," he said as he walked towards the Great Hall  

BluewolfofMibu

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces