Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] Match on the boats Kazu, ED and Medulla Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:14 am
((Well not really Kazu, the sand armor just limits the movement, it takes chakra but not that much, Shukaku doesnt even give chakra boost like kyubi, it gives the sand which protects Gaara. The Suna Yoroi is just jutsu which takes lots of chakra. Also Ed wouldn't that be bit modish, you basicly resived no damage from it because you only let it hit your hands, pluss you also seemed to complete the meditation though. So it seems to me you didnt recive any damage, but you managed to cancel illusion.

Also Kazu why you saved me, the match would have ended before i died, which is after someone would have saved me, you could have finnished him >_< oh well))

MEdulla saw a figure above her.
"Huh, father?" She mummbled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:59 pm
(well all you did was wet me. and the sand armore is supposed to be as hard as steel right? thats why the shuriken didnt hurt me.)  

Metal_Edge91

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:12 pm
((The sand only becomes as powerful as steel at around Jounin-level I believe, but its still compacted to the point where it can seal a good amount of water from getting in. Regardless, the water would still take some effect, even if just minuscule.

EDIT: But it would stop average shuriken, yes))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:08 pm
((Fanoto, Ed and Kazu all three of you are wrong...

Suna no tate (Sand shield) does not take up much chakra.
Suna Yoroi (sand armor) does take much chakra.
Gaara does not get drained of chakra cause... it is the shukaku doing it he just controls it so ed ... YOU would have little chakra left by now...
Fanoto... strong as steel at jounin lvl well yes but water will really weaken it even at kage level))

Zeramaru saw the match has gone for long enough so he intervened.
"You are done wait for your next and final matches" Zeramaru said as darted towards Ed and Kazu to block the kick.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:27 pm
"All right already I was about to knock this guy out anyway." Ed said and left to take a couple days off before his next match.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:49 pm
Zeramaru smirked as he said "Just remember even if you beat everyone in the chunnin exams you can still fail it"

Zeramaru then turned around and used a boat to go home.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:50 pm
((My bad. Was never really informed so I took a guess through compaction. Although now, if I remember correctly, water molecules are some of the smallest, meaning that yeah, they would probably still take effect. My bad sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:04 am
((Water would at this level probably make the whole armor useless...))

"Huh... Ah i guess i failed.:" Medulla muttered as she was taken out of the exam field.  

Mahou1Kami

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:47 am
havockboy
((Fanoto, Ed and Kazu all three of you are wrong...

Suna no tate (Sand shield) does not take up much chakra.
Suna Yoroi (sand armor) does take much chakra.
Gaara does not get drained of chakra cause... it is the shukaku doing it he just controls it so ed ... YOU would have little chakra left by now...
Fanoto... strong as steel at jounin lvl well yes but water will really weaken it even at kage level))

Zeramaru saw the match has gone for long enough so he intervened.
"You are done wait for your next and final matches" Zeramaru said as darted towards Ed and Kazu to block the kick.

((Meaning U really should Have gotten hit ED becuase u used sheild, and not Armor, and armor really is a high lvl jutsu plus if you appear under me, you are under water, unless you say kneeled infront of me or something))

Kazu then said "OK, thank you Sir Zeramaru" Kazu walked formed his snow gord and walked away thinking about Medulla.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:33 pm
(SAND ARMOR I USES SAND AMOR HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT!!!!!)

(RONNEL TAUGHT ME SUNA YOROI AND I WAS NEVER TAUGHT THE SAND SHIELD)  

Metal_Edge91

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:12 am
((Ed...

Shut the ******** up! ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:30 am
Edtheman17
Ed wasn't disturbed at all he let the shuriken hit him becasue his sand shield would only deflect them. he really think he can distract me?. Ed was completly calm now all he needed was 1 more second and he would vanish again anyway everyone would be fighting each other not me

((Need i post more?))  

RaiTenguOni

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas