Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
New Gaia Cash Cards...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Gaia should have new Gaia Cash Cards?
  Yes, it is time that it has happened.
  No. Wal-Mart's Gaia Cash Cards are fine.
  Pokemon!!!
View Results

Matadair

Wealthy Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:27 pm
The Gaia Cash Cards at Wal-mart have gotten to be really old. Christmas is over with and, I think it's time that Gaia should create new Cash Cards.
what do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:24 pm
Hm... Well, cash cards are cash cards to me. Really, I'm paying $25 either way. I don't really care so much if they're out of season or not. xd Since they introduced the aquarium penguin to them, it's not like we're still not getting a new item.  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

DemonLadySesshomaru

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 pm
I would like to see smaller denominations for cash cards. Not everyone can afford 25.00 at a time. $5.00 cards would be nice, too  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:41 am
Demonlady - Smaller denominations would be pointless, it would cost more to make and distribute the card then the value on it (Kinda like the Yen ... xD)

Hard for me to say either way since we don't even have the chance of getting them outside of the States.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:26 pm
Just get the cash online. The items you get from the cards aren't super spiffy and you can probably pick one up off the market place for a decently cheap price if you wait long enough. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:17 am
If the cards are new and you get the new item you get the cash AND profit off of selling the special item early.  

LillianSaire

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:18 am
Right now the card buyers at walmart get TWO exclusive items, a plush and a penguin.

I personally don't find this very fair but ... well, how dare I think of international users who can't get cash cards. sweatdrop  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games