Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Icicle Cave Danielsgirl15 vs Ragnossa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:26 am
It was a clone?! Rag thought, trying not to panic as the sword made of stone and ice flew towards him. Swinging around he aimed the last of the still flowing stream of fire at the sword, melting it into a pile of molten rock and steam, but not before a small amount cut a small slice into his cheek. Once the flames died out he sighed and placed a hand on his cheek"...Looks like I will have to resort to my last plan...This is going to swallow up a huge chunk of my chakra though...Why didn't you just give up..." He reached into his pouch on his left hip and pulled out three solider pills, swallowing them quickly to gain a little bit of the chakra he had lost while at the same time deactivating his byakugan. Starting to form handsigns Rag carefully focused on his chakra, not wanting to over or under do the complicated jutsu but still rushing himself so that Luna wouldn't reach him before the jutsu is completed. "Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique..." Rag muttered as darkness enveloped everyhting in the cave, Rag fell to one knee and tried to catch his breath. If I don't end this fight now than I might not have enough chakra left for one last jutsu, then I'm done in this fight... he thought while stangind again. Unsheathing his katana Rag began to walk towards Luna with a disappointed frown. Once he was close enough Rag raised the katana and jabbed it forward at Luna's chest, near the heart but just far enough over that it wouldn't hit the heart and kill her.

(-Katon: Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique) (2/2 posts)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, originating from the users mouth. In some cases it has been seen to take on the form of a dragon. Capable of being used like a flamethrower, prolonged exposure has been known to transform boulders and cliff side’s into molten piles of magma.
Note: Genin can use the technique for up to two posts, Chuunin for three, and Jounin for five. As mentioned before, strength of the flame and prolonged exposure can prove devastating.
-Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Description: Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat )  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:08 pm
I NEVER give up. *makes hand signs quick before your able to jab me*

Knight of Dust [Chiri no Kishi]
A technique where the user gathers dust and dirt particles and makes them into armor. The user brings forth the particles to their skin then adheres them to their skin and infuses them with chackra making a thin layer of weakened armor. Because of the extra weight gained through this process the user's speed suffers some but not to any great extent.

*smiles* I think i took to many of those shoulder pills, but just enough to last this fight *focuses chakra in fist and punches you in the leg at close range and jabs you in the arm with the sword*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:17 pm
(You cannot see me so I have no clue on how you are attacking me unless your blindly punching...Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat, Also your auto hitting again... sweatdrop Sorry for pointing things out...)  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:27 pm
((sorry i'll stop i there... Danielsgirl15 you fail))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:52 pm
Rag exited the cave and headed towards the grand halls with a exausted look in his eyes. As soon as I get back I'm taking a long nap... he thought, actually looking forward to sleeping for the first time in his life.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:21 pm
havockboy
((sorry i'll stop i there... Danielsgirl15 you fail))

What? why do i fail? I didnt get a chance to make a last attack!

(Scratch that last sentence. I just had a conversation with someone and i realize why I failed, but you guys dont have to put it so harsh. I got feelings.)  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:01 pm
((well I dont...))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:39 pm
( evil Zeramaru, don't be harsh on my ninja XP

Luna, when we get back imma teach you some things kk ^_^

.... WAIT! Luna was in the ground, there fore she couldn't of been hit by the jab, so the Genjutsu enver happened!)  

Havok-Trance

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces