Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Great Pirate Guild

Back to Guilds

The Greatest Pirate Guild in the world. It's waiting for you. Join us. And become part of the adventure. 

Tags: pirate, roleplay, disscussion, ocean, art stuff 

Reply The Great Pirate Guild
ANNOUNCEMENTS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bobaloo?
  That too
  Waah!
View Results

BarnOwl6-5
Captain

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:57 pm
This is where I'll keep all my announcements. Check back here often to see whats new and stuff like that. I'll also include the current plot that should be disscussed in the Captains Forum. Is that cool? Good.
And if you have any announcements, feel free to post them here.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:03 pm
AS OF APRIL 28TH, 2009

The Current plot: Something out there is lurking and at least one person on each crew is starting to feel it. Everyone has dreadful secrets that they're hiding from one another...
Let's start roleplaying with these new characters!

Update: I'm adding a new subforum. It will be a character contest in which I give a bunch of titles, and you nominate the character you think best fits that title. You give me a picture, a part of the roleplay or anything to prove yourself. Someone take your title? Battle for it!
Winners get the honour of having their names listed forever in the list of records!
It's like book of world records and school electives or something.
So submit your characters, it should be really fun!
In other news, let's try and wrap up the fight in the at sea forum. And try to check every forum. I tend to add stuff randomly.  

BarnOwl6-5
Captain

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

BarnOwl6-5
Captain

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:27 pm
AS OF MAY 12TH, 2009

Update: Everyone, when you have the time, please look through all of the forums and subforums. I have a tendency to add things randomly. As I've said before.

Also, Koroana's back! Yay! Let us all try to get ready as she launches her plans and wrath on to the other crews. If you have questions, ask her or me. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:22 pm
AS OF JUNE 9TH, 2009

Current Plot: We have enough characters so anyone who has a dead Flying Dutchman character may start using them. The time to strike is near. Captains, we need to disscuss this threat in the meeting...

Update: Westice's account has been stolen from her. We have contacted the mods, but they have done nothing so far. We are still trying to fix this problem and until then, we will try to live with it. And until she decides to get her butt online, I shall be doing all of her roleplaying for her.

Also, if you know anyone that is active on Gaia and would like to join, feel free to invite them. If you're not a mod, pm me and I will contact them for you.  

BarnOwl6-5
Captain

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

BarnOwl6-5
Captain

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:05 am
AS OF JUNE 19th, 2009

Current Plot: The Captains of each crew must figure out how they are to fight this growing fear that is the Flying Dutchman.

Update: Hey everyone! Let's try to keep this guild active. I want to keep it alive and please, invite everyone you know! I would really appreciate it!

If you haven't already, head on over to the arena and vote on Sailor_Taiyo's avatar! Yay!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 am
AS OF JUNE 26TH, 2009

Update: I won't be here for a few days. I've been really busy trying to get ready for college and stuff. I'll try to post as much as I can, but it will be hard. I'm counting on you guys to keep the place up and running. Try not to talk to my characters too much. Thank you.  

BarnOwl6-5
Captain

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

BarnOwl6-5
Captain

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:28 pm
I'M BACK! Thanks you guys for watching over the guild for me while i was gone. I was having a hard time with people and things in gaia, and with college and stuff. I'm sorry, but I'm going to college on saturday and won't be on as much. But I'll try to stay on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:18 am
Hey there! his is Westice, or her ne avi. I will be playing for all of her characters, so Audrey 2 doesn't get swamped. I'M BACK!  

Stride of Pride

Opinionated Completionist

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Westice

Vice Captain

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:56 am
Now I got my old avi back! So now I have 3 avis! Whoo!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:51 pm
I have a little request in the roleplay forums I would really appreciate it if people would uncheck-mark the box that says attach signature some people have large signatures and sometimes I have to go back and check what is going on and it would be easier if they weren't there so if it doesn't bother anyone before you click submit post please uncheck-mark the box.

Thanks

-Taiyo

Taiyo the Egg

Hallowed Survivor

BarnOwl6-5
Captain

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:51 pm
Good call Taiyo.

Also, I have an avi in the arena called Mother Nature (or something of the kind). I would appreciate if everyone were to go and vote on it. It's in the original avatars.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:23 am
As of MAY 1st, 2013

I am attempting to rebuild my guild from the ground up, remaking it and changing stuff. From the ashes it will rise again.  

BarnOwl6-5
Captain

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Westice

Vice Captain

Beloved Garbage

24,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:27 am
You should keep some of the old crews. I liked my freaky dude.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:33 am
Westice
You should keep some of the old crews. I liked my freaky dude.

You can still make him. Right now I'm just doing the crews in our stories to start out. It's easier that way.  

BarnOwl6-5
Captain

Unbeatable Pirate

9,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
The Great Pirate Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers