Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:55 am
User Image

Naming dream  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:43 pm
--Wildfire-storm--

Nickname: Blaze (only close friends)

Personality: Wildfire-storm might seem withdrawn in larger crowds of kimeti, but he doesn’t mind the company of others at all. It’s just that he waits for his turn to speak. Soft-spoken and helpful, he can be a very good friend to those who care to get to know him. From time to time he likes to wander the swamp alone in a dreamy state of mind.

History: He dreamt about violent fire in his sack and then survived his days as a foal without any mayor disasters. When his eyes opened he travelled through the swamp to find his parents

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:45 pm
--RP timeline--

[X] Wildfire-storms naming dream

Backdated foal/colt RP go here when/if I get around to it.

[X] Sleepwalking (plot)

[X] Storytelling

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:47 pm
User Image--Pebble in the Pond--

A small splash broke the monotony of the regular swamp sounds. It wasn't the powerful sound of an alligator tail whipped around in the water. Something smaller. There it was again. Again. The young filly could entertain herself for hours, picking up pebbles and other small objects in her mouth just to toss them into the nearest pool of stagnant water. The ripples it sent across the smooth surface sent a thrill through her. It was almost, but not quite, like her dream. In the dream she was the pebble.

Her friends called her ripple, and she seemed to make small waves wherever she went. It was a rare talent of moving others, and some attributed it to her young age and heart melting smile. She would come to understand her name as she grew older. It was her nature to stir up the waters, and somehow touch other kimeti in ways she couldn't predict. She would move on, but the waves would remain even after she sunk to the bottom. She was Pebble in the pond.

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:55 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:57 pm
--About Annchen--

I'm older than the average Gaia crowd I believe, but I don't plan to grow up and stop playing anytime soon. I'm from Sweden and this means that I'm online at odd hours compared to those of you overseas, and also that English is not my first language. If I'm not here I can usually be found hanging around in Forest of Noctua where I help manage RP, or in the Mizimu'Tungika pride in SoA.

RP style and preferences
I tend to write 1-2 paragraphs, more if I feel particularly inspired, but you will probably not see me write huge walls of text or one-liners. I'm not that quick at typing up RP responses, but I rarely abandon RP and have no trouble finishing up a RP long after it started if needed. Poke me if it has been my turn for a week or more and you want to get on with it, if it has only been a few days I'm probably busy but working on it.

I'm not picky about my partners post length as long as it's not just one single sentence, or pages and pages of very flowery text. Huge open RPs intimidate me... I prefer private or semi private ones with 1-2 others.

I love realistic settings, surprising plot twists and interesting characters. Mary Sues make me cringe, godmoding/powerplay/metagaming makes me sad and I appreciate if my RP partners at least read through their own RP to catch obvious spelling mistakes and jumbled words.

With that said... If you see me using weird grammar or otherwise mauling the English language feel free to send me a PM and I will gladly edit my RP posts and try to avoid that particular mistake in the future. smile

Contact
PM is preferred, but you can try to catch me in the shop thread. I have never really tried RP over AIM/MSN since I tend to write responses so slowly, but I'm willing to try. PM first at any rate.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces