Just watch. It is ******** awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:09 pm
Woah. o_o  

Meta_Fish
Captain

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:15 pm
Bad. a**.

Hopefully they can make it a bit more efficient than having three separate items hanging from your neck... Maybe make a headset of sorts. I know that there's been a lot of R&D going into portable projection systems. My dad's been working on stuff like that for cell phones, apparently.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:22 am
That ladies voice just can't make me, take her seriously.Until theres a better informant. s**t sux  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:54 am
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
That ladies voice just can't make me, take her seriously.Until theres a better informant. s**t sux
What the ********? That's dumb.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:38 pm
Meta_Fish
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
What the ********? That's dumb.
I concur.

8Bit Jack
Hopefully they can make it a bit more efficient than having three separate items hanging from your neck... Maybe make a headset of sorts. I know that there's been a lot of R&D going into portable projection systems. My dad's been working on stuff like that for cell phones, apparently.
That is just a prototype, the guy was using marker caps for pointers. XD  

Owwin

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:00 am
Hmm, what about people who don't have a cell phone, but would like to use the thing? Would it be able to connect from the internet on it's own, use wi-fi, or does it have to be a cell phone?
Does it cost any money to connect with the cell phone? I mean, if it's accessing the internet from your cell, it would probably cost money. <******** that s**t, just develop a projector keyboard. whee

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:29 am
HOLY CRAP DO WANT  

Super Cheesio

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:47 pm
Harupiggy
Hmm, what about people who don't have a cell phone, but would like to use the thing? Would it be able to connect from the internet on it's own, use wi-fi, or does it have to be a cell phone?
Does it cost any money to connect with the cell phone? I mean, if it's accessing the internet from your cell, it would probably cost money. <******** that s**t, just develop a projector keyboard. whee
It is a prototype. There isn't any provider for it yet. I am assuming at can access the internet on it's own, or the final version will, and the point isn't that you can type on a wall, the point is that you can easily do an action with a gesture instead of having to type a word.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:17 pm
Owwin
Harupiggy
It is a prototype. There isn't any provider for it yet. I am assuming at can access the internet on it's own, or the final version will, and the point isn't that you can type on a wall, the point is that you can easily do an action with a gesture instead of having to type a word.

I can honestly say, this is sounding a lot like Dennou Coil, just with necklaces and not ******** AWESOME.  

l-Kriel-l

NinShmux

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:22 pm
want  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:11 am
Owwin
Harupiggy
So if I thrust at you, I wont have to type 'lets ********', it'll appear on its own?

UGH FINALLY

In all seriousness, saw this before, do want.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:55 am
That guy just used his hand as an interactive display. OH s**t.  
The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games