Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeakBomb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:48 pm
RAWR

Let's get started. =D

XD. So here I am, bored, and in need of GOLD *0*. So I decided to open a random art shop -feels so lame- Anyways, do take a look at the samples and see if you like it. XDD. And yeah, my art does change from style to style, you just have to believe in me( the fact that I shall give you good art)

RULES

Follow the gaia TOS ( whatever that says)
Feel free to stay and chat anytime, I will be here majority of the time since I am too bored to go anywhere else.

Will Not Draw:
- Overly Crowded avies
- Too exposed avies ( consider it as showing too much skin XD) whee
- Some other stuff I can't remember right now.

Tips are very appreciated. heart heart

Note: It takes a long time to make one artwork so please be patient with me. Also, there might be days where I might be busy on doing (late) school's assignments so bear with me. XD

( this is taken from another of my thread since I'm too lazy to type)

Commission List @__@
1. -none yet-
2. -none yet-
3. -none yet-

Finished Commission(s)/ Examples
- Chocolate Crap
- Lady K- Keeper of Keys
- TachiTachii
- Chubby Eskimo
- KiteHacker44
- Charmmy-Chan
- ColorfulPixel

That will be all. XD

Almost forgot....the price. XD.

Prices

In this artshop, you get to name the price which you think is appropriate. XD. I won't mind. There, I'm done now. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:30 pm
Your art is adorable!!! See, I both love and hate name the price shops. I like them cause you can get great deals and it shows that the artist is more interested in art thansJUST getting rich. I dont like them because I am a cheapskate but I truly appretiate art. I dont want to pay alot, but I know the art is worth more than I offer.I could easily see someone charging as high as 10k for your art, although I think that is alittle over priced, and I could see some of the art crazy maney loaded gaians paying 15k for your art, again no offence but I wouldn't(cheap). I also see alot of great shops with ridiculusly low prices like 1k. So me being the cheapskate that I am will start the offer at 1k. Please dont be insulted and I am open to negotiation. Telling the person your trying to hagle from all of this is usually bad but I have to make up for beng so cheap. Thanks so much if anyone cared enought to actually read this.!!!

swisskiss125

Jeering Genius

PeakBomb

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:15 pm
swisskiss125
Your art is adorable!!! See, I both love and hate name the price shops. I like them cause you can get great deals and it shows that the artist is more interested in art thansJUST getting rich. I dont like them because I am a cheapskate but I truly appretiate art. I dont want to pay alot, but I know the art is worth more than I offer.I could easily see someone charging as high as 10k for your art, although I think that is alittle over priced, and I could see some of the art crazy maney loaded gaians paying 15k for your art, again no offence but I wouldn't(cheap). I also see alot of great shops with ridiculusly low prices like 1k. So me being the cheapskate that I am will start the offer at 1k. Please dont be insulted and I am open to negotiation. Telling the person your trying to hagle from all of this is usually bad but I have to make up for beng so cheap. Thanks so much if anyone cared enought to actually read this.!!!

Thank you for your time, as you could see, I really take my time doing artworks so it does mean a lot to me other than gold. No offense are taken, it's been along time since anyone said anything about by art rather than just " That looks nice" or something similar. XD. Though it might sound ridiculous, some have paid me about 15k to draw their avie. I will take your offer, though. XD. What would you like me to draw?  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:03 am
Re
aly? thanks so much. Well, if its not too over cluttered could your draw this avi? If not you can just do my current whatever it may be at the time.

User Image
Total Value: 142,436 Gold
After Exclusions: 101,347 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
White And Ice Reversible Hair Pins
Orange And Yellow Reversible Hair Pins
Gold Hoop Earrings
Black and Gold Oversized Bangles
Black and Gold Oversized Bangles
G-LOL Dark Mistress Skirt
Biancamella 2nd Gen
Satin Hairbow
Lovely Genie Yellow Embroidered Vest
Lovely Genie White Bangled Bra
Gold Tiara
Dreamer's Dust
G-LOL Dark Dollie Socks

swisskiss125

Jeering Genius

SamuraiKoala

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:52 pm
Are you taking orders right now and can you do group art? It would five or six people.  
The Art Marketplace

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games