Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Original Summoners ((Please ugrade to announcement))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:14 pm
Original Summoners I have got something for each one of the summons. Its called "True form" and basically you turn into a dog or a monkey or whichever you choice. This is something that only original summoners and one person they deem fit can use. The person turns into the animal they summon and basically can do what they want in that mode. This isn't something you have to do but I think that original summoner should have something special to use in combat. For example the bee summoner doesn't have to turn into a bee but more bee like and be able to use more bees and such. The toad doens't have to be gamabuta they could be ALMOST like in jiraiya in sage mode but without the natural chakra and such. I have gotten this accepted in the custom summon so you can talk to me and Firu Shinra about it. Just kind of make a custom for it to be checked and I can help with photos if needed or anything else you might need. This is my example for the dog summon,

]Pic: User Image
Name: True Form
((for original summoners ........... This is the dog version))
description: This turns the orig. summer of dogs into a dog himself but a dog that is very big about the size of a mini van but just a little bigger. They are given this ability to take this form when they are the orgin. summoner or given the ability by the orig. summoner. They can run very fast and can jump really high. It does use about all of their chakra doing this and when they wake up from it they can't move for an entire day from using every muscle and every inch of their body to use this. It isn't a jutsu because anybody can use a jutsu. This is something that the orig. summoner pick who can use it. It is very powerful in the right hands and very deadly in the wrong hands. The user of this will take what ever form of dog they want but the bigger they the beast they turn into the longer they will go without being able to move and inch. There are two forms to this stage one is a form that makes you more like a dog and stage two is the complete dog. Stage one gives you claws like a dog and you start to hunch over and can walk on all four if you want to. You can start to smell better and can run faster. Stage two is a full blown dog that can smell stalk and do other things that dogs can do. Your just a little bigger than a mini van. Your entire body works just like a dogs does.
Ability: I guess the main things are you can be a huge dog. You can be perfectly quick stalking something and hear, smell, and see them. Your body can withstand a lot of pain and can go threw any kind of weather.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:19 pm
Didn't that get denied because it was too much like inazuka clan?  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:19 pm
It got cleared up.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:45 pm
Ah. Ok well I have no qualms with it then. Glad to know it got cleared up.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:55 pm
Let me elaborate if you will. He only posted this for dogs. At the time, I did not see in the application that this could be used for any summon. So that's why it was assumed to just be like Inazuka. So he was told that if he could provide abilities of other summons that it would have a possibility (Probably good one) of being accepted.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:57 pm
Well dont use Orochimaru's transformations as an example for snakes... that was him testing on the body it is completely different.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:09 pm
si. oh, havock we have another salamander summoning...i fyou don tknow yet. Its _manpish_ thats how u spell it i think....  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:11 pm
_manpish_ got it.

PISH!
PISH!
PISH!  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:15 pm
XD, pish pish pish....sounds like a pokemon cry XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:42 am
A zombie's true form...does that mean limbs will start to fall off?  

Fanoto

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:16 am
um what the hell that kinda ruins whats going on in the crew forum Ugh X_X now to clear this up...  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:25 am
Thread go bye bye now?  

Fanoto

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:36 am
bye bye thread. subject still needs to be cleared up.  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games