Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply RP Lounge
PIRATE SHIP !!! [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate?
  yes!
View Results

aamiller321

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:26 pm

"Names... Names have power captain. I try never to reveal mine. You may, however, call me Mr. Was. It's a title I've taken a liking to. And I know your reason for caution, but my plan may be the only way to Neos. I've read that Neos is guarded against bad people by terrible monsters. You would surely lose all of your crew, not to mention your life, if you chose to sail. And then I would be left in the middle of the ocean with no ship." Mr Was declared.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:48 pm
After a few hours of "trying to stay untangled from Quincy's fishing line" instead of "trying to catch fish", Creesa gave up and left the fishing to Quincy. (Which turned out to be a big success for Quincy, making her more unhappy). She instead set off to help repair the holes in the damaged ship. After the long day and the fish being prepared, everyone sat down on the newly repaired deck for some grub.

OOC- I hope that helps set up a good spot.  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:16 pm
Very well, "Mr. Was" it is.
You make a very good point. Very well, we shall travel there by means of this teleport warp you speak of. But for tonight, a feast and rest and relaxation.

~Hellsmere walks out on board deck and sees the crew eating fish~

Now Now, I will have none of this. As crew and guests aboard my ship, everyone shall be treated to a large feast now that the ship is repared. Follow me!

~Hellsmere lead everyone off the ship, down a passage in the cave wall and out into an extremely large open area on the other side of the islands cliff face - where there was prepared 3 long tables, capable of seating 20 people per table - and on the tables, from one side to another, a spread of every type of food anyone could have possibly imagined~

Come, sit everyone! This is the real feast I promised.

~Hellsmere walked to the middle tables far end and sat down~

Eat everyone, and share the tails of our adventures!

~with that, the captain picked up a chicken leg, and started to eat, as the whole crew sat down and started to do the same~

(OOC - now everyone shall have a chance to explain their character's backstory - just no one end diner too soon, I want to be the first to say good night ^.^ )

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:35 pm
"Eating? What a waste of energy!" Mr was leaned back in his chair and put his boots on the table, the brim of a long hat he'd found hanging low over his face.

"Yes, the afterlife is not a good place food..." Quincy said as he reminisced with some of his former crew.  

aamiller321

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 pm
"Sounds good!!" Creesa said.

She was tired of fish everyday for the past week or so. She took a seat and was chicken and turkey on the table. She had to think a bit... and then decided that it wasn't cannibalism and dug in.

"I haven't had food this good since I was at my homeland. I bet Dairtic wishes he was here now." She grinned happily with the thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:07 am

During the middle of the meal Quincy stood up, "I have an announcement to make, due to the taxing magical toll to release myself from the afterlife I've had to take up one of my old hobbies to get things done, invention. And now I've made what may probably be my crowning achievement." He pulled out a small cloth bundle and unwrapped it to reveal a bent piece of metal with a long cylinder in the middle, a small hammerlike piece of metal at the back, and what appeared to be a trigger at the bottom. "I have invented what I call the Quincy Martin Repeating Small Arms Weapon. I've streamlined the powder and ammunition into a small brass cylinder. I've had several ideas for a weapon like this and materials I've gained from the portal only helped its progress. As you men can see, this may be the deadliest weapon ever invented!" He smirked as the men cheered and hooted. "Which is exactly why NONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO MOVE!!" Several men around the room stood up and pulled pistols out of their pockets, aiming them at important crew members. In the corner of the room Mr. Was pulled out a pistol of his own, but did not aim it at anyone.

"Captain, I take my leave from your and your crew. We sail right now, on a ship you've graciously provided, with food and fresh water from your kitchens. Don't worry, not your flagship, a shipwreck from some corner of the island that we've restored. Don't try to detain us, our firepower is far greater and each gun has 5 shots, come now Was." He sneered as the pistol men left the room, guns still trained on the fidgeting crew. Mr Was looked up and smiled, his eyes suddenly deep orange with flecks of purple. Ancient eyes, eyes from a different time, a different place. "NO!" Quincy gasped, "You were a casualty of war!" Clearly frightened Quincy sprinted from the room, but not before firing three rounds into Was's stomach and chest.

aamiller321

RP Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces