Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Guild Rules (make a sticky? and edit this out?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:55 pm
((thought it'd be good to have on main page? if not just delete, if so, delete this line))
Naruto Ultimate Role-playing Rules & Guidelines

In order to keep the guild running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the guild here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact A Crew or VC about them. Any breach of these rules will result in the 3 Strike System!

The Gaia Rules & Guidelines:
We all obey these, these are the ground rules that Gaia it self have laid out. If you have not see them, I suggest you look at them…
http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/index.php?info=rules

General Rules:

While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. The Crew and VC decision is final in these matters.

Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.

Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed, only in the Advertising Sub-Thread

Please wait a reasonable amount of time before complaining about nobody replying, in some cases not all the members will be online to respond instantly so please be patient.

The Crew and VC also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature, and im talking about cyber sex. The Crew and VC do not mind you hugging or kissing while you role play, but make sure its all PG-13

Discussion of illegal activities are not allowed.

The Crew and VC reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.

Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions The Crew and VC deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

The Crew and VC also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:59 pm
I'm actully working on a mass set of rules that basicly goes over everything for the entire guild. Though I will use some of your Wings, the original rules were deleted by someone. So this will help, thank you.  

Masumi H Dekata

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:01 pm
((these are the original set by bambi, minus the how to make a rp and other elements, i found them here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13565929 ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:19 pm
these aren't the original...only a copy because like Masumi said the originals were deleted...Sen has Spoken!  

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:24 pm
this one is from 06 sept 08, which makes them original enough for me  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff