Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Zane vs Sano Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm
The clone walked over to the two and smiled, "Well Sano, now you know why Zane's been making sure that I don't dissapear, for an oppurtunity to do this, Mizu no Yaiba!" exclaimed the clone as he made a water katana and held it to the paralyzed Sano, he saw the panic in his eyes and smiled. "Relax dude, killing isn't my style. Just because I have the ability to kill you doesn't mean that I should, and sorry for the puppet boy thing. I didn't mean it, I just get riled up sometimes" smiled the clone as he dispeled the sword. Suddenly the ice underneath the real Zane broke and he plunged into the water breaking the genjutsu. The clone looked over to the instructor and yelled out, "HEY I GIVE UP NOW HELP ME!" the clone jumped in the water to get the real Zane out.

(Post 2)  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:14 pm
((I thought that Water and Sand clones and things like that don't have chakra in them? Only Kage Bunshins and clones similar to that.))

Sano tried his eyes and waited for the strike to hit him, but instead he heard a cracking of the ice. Sano almost lost balance when he regained control of his body and Zane disappeared on the ice. Why did he not try and kill me even though I may have just killed him? I have to ask! Sano dove into the lake and swam down to Zane. He no longer could see bubbles coming from Zanes lips when he grabbed him. Sano pushed off of the bottom of the lake and swam back to the surface. He tossed Zane onto the ice and climbed out. The sand that he once been holding Sano was now lifting Zane into the air as he ran towards the grand hall, Zane trailing behind him. "Why?..."

Plexilate

Plexilate

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:21 pm
((I just realized you never said he was unconcious, sorry if you said he was sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:29 pm
((Nah it's cool, i was about to be parylized with the next post anyways you know, and this is the description of the water clone:

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
Description: Creates one or multiple identical copies of the original out of water. More similar to Kage Bunshin then a regular Bunshin, water clones are capable of attacking, except each clone is roughly 1/10 the power of the original. The water clone can perform one jutsu that the user also knows once. It must be a water elemental jutsu. One solid hit will destroy the clone.

The clone hasn't performed a single jutsu this entire match and hasn't been hit, so the one that he did was the water sword, it's one that I learned and it's water mrgreen ))  

BluewolfofMibu

Plexilate

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:32 pm
((Oh, alright, I thought it was more like a Sand clone. Well, it didn't matter anyways, but hopefully Zeramaru will come back soon so you can be healed and everything...))  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:35 pm
((yeah...I kinda don't wanna die, I've grown attach to this character eek ))  

BluewolfofMibu

Fanoto

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:40 pm
((If only there were another person watching the match who knew about puppets and common puppet poisons. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:32 pm
Sano crossed the the mound of snow and stopped to look at the shattered ice that lay upon the lake. What is wrong with me? Why do I also lose it in a fight? I need to fix myself...somehow... He sauntered over to the lake and made his way over to his cloak. It was still soggy when he picked it up, so he decided not to put it on. Then, he collected all of the sand he had used in his fight with Zane and placed it back in the gourds encircling his waist. "I've got to change..." Sano turned around and saw the purple stains from the poison on the snow. "I've got to." He began moving slowly, one foot in front of the other. Left, right, left, right, watching all the way to back to the hall. "I've got to..." His voice echoed across the lake, haunting him as he stolled across the thin ice.  

Plexilate

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:37 pm
"You've got to dance!" Jono's clone shouted a few feet to the right of Sano as he broke out into rapid dancing with no specific rhythm or beat.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:38 pm
(( eek You scare me a lot. Why am I even friends with you? blaugh ))  

Plexilate

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:39 pm
((You won your match, you should celebrate! dramallama ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:47 pm
Deciding to follow, the clone headed off for the Grand Hall.

Fanoto

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces