Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply A Place to Chat!
Sailor Saturn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jaded Ookami

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:59 pm
Just wondering who likes Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn, and who was annoyed at the way she was treated in the show? cause i was supprised she was as caring as she is even aftert all the stuff she went thru, a normal person would have turned cold as ice after all that crap.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:13 pm
I'm OK with Hotaru, but I never really understood why so many fans were so drawn to her. I just never really felt much for her. Probably because her personality is a bit meek and understated and her portrayal in the anime was less than stellar so I didn't really find anything to connect to. I thought she was the most interesting as mistress 9.

You make a good point though about how it's interesting how she retained her sweet nature even after all she went through.  

Avane Anime

Aged Fatcat

nomikka

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:41 am
i like her innocence its bad her father made a bad deal and turned her to mistress 9 however she looks so sweet as a baby.. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:13 pm
Not alot of people who are mistreated turn cold. But I think it was done to prove her naivete that she in truth is still just a child. And I really like her, she maintains her innocent while still being able to stand up and fight for what she believes in. Something that annoys me about Sailor Moon.  

HunterJumperLuvr

riceiz4justice

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:35 pm
I am Ok With Hotaru she is a good friend to Rini when she didn't know she was a Sailor Scout  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:14 pm
i hated how uranus wanted to kill her, even after she protected serena and them. at least in the end, they all fight on the same team in stars. heart  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ninja Mileena

2,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:52 pm
i like sailor saturn