Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Competition

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LillianSaire

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:25 pm
When it comes to other types of guilds it is natural, but for a guild like this one the goal should be to unite the GGN.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=6076
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=37543

Perhaps an agreement could be reached?  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:48 am
Well, let them both try at least. Personally, I like what we have here more than I ever enjoyed the captain's guild, but that's just me. We're a bit less exclusive. xd  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:48 am
...I'm actually not all that surprised. Although really, I think this place has taken the place of the Captain's guild much more so than any other due to the large amount of members.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:48 pm
I'm not saying it is a problem, I am suggesting a partnership or merge to better connect all crew/cappys.  

LillianSaire

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:45 am
I was actually glad to see the captain's guild disbanded. We are better and inaction between all levels of crew is paramount to making the guilds better,  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:24 am
Hm... Maybe. But partnerships are a bit of a hassle... I'm sure some of them just want the prestige too, so they might not want to join up with another guild and disband theirs.  

SorrowDragon

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff