Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazu vs Tera (special match) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:56 pm
((mehehe, havock told me that Kai was Chunnin level jutsu unless your a gen type.))

Kazu ran further from the smaller dragons but knew he could not evade all of them. secreatly, he did a handsign and face Tera and said "Your quite a trickster too I see..." Kazu then started to run at Tera with the 2 kunai in hand

((what country is havoc from?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Philippines look for it in the top 100 of the most corrupt countries its there))

"He will replace himself " Tera thought since it would be the only reason to run into an explosive.

The smaller dragons stopped except for one that detonated. Then Tera tied more kunai to the end of her whip just in case.  

ACsweetpea

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:07 am
((Top 1 pa ba o Top 2 na kasi binayaran nanaman ng gobyerno, mehehe,))

"Kunai on a whip huh? She is expecting me." Kazu again disappeared as the dragon exploded leaving a branch in his place. "hhhmmm, she can detonate those too huh? It just lowered my chance of winning."

Kazu waited and remained hidden for the time being, he also tried to suppress his chakra.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:32 am

((Gago pinoy ka pla! ))

Tera was not able to see where Kazu was.
"I cant make a second sculpture nor can check the trees he trapped them a while ago I guess I could just meditate." Tera thought as she made the dragon lift its head and she got on its head then she meditated but she used this so she could heighten her sense of hearing.  

ACsweetpea

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:02 am
((TY PO hahaha!!!!))

Kazu threw one kunai then rushed to another tree and hid while Tera was still meditating.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:33 am

Tera heard some rustling in the leaves and opened her eyes then the dragon ducked to dodge.
The smaller dragons headed for the trees 1 for each tree then detonated leaving 24 more small dragons and 1 huge one.  

ACsweetpea

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:10 am
Kazu jumped out of the tree right before it exploded, he got hit a bit, but it only injured his feet, he kneeled infront of the tree and thought "Doesnt this girl ever get tried" Kazu stood upright and said under his breath "Damn... you dont get any tired do you?" Kazu started walking around at the side of the dome, doing a handsign while walking.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:39 am
Some sort of bell rings and a record plays.

Enough you've fought for quite some time.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:00 am
Tera uses the smaller dragons to detonate the roof of the dome.

"Thats Zeramaru's signal. We already passed and I have to meet up with him follow if you wish" Tera said remembering that Zeramaru informed her of the plan since she was a cloud gennin.

The dragon flew right out of the dome headed for Zeramaru.

((sigh sorry but we passed))  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:06 pm
Kazu sighed and shouted "Damn it! Zeramaru!" Kazu thought that Tera would be heading to Zeramaru so he Subtituted unto the tail of the dragon, hanging around

((Could you post where ur headed?))  

RaiTenguOni

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:49 am
((Aw, Nothing))

Kazu jumped off the Dragon feeling nothing achieved he left.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff