Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ed vs Ragnossa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:55 pm
As the clone bear hugged ed he let out his "Gokakyu no Jutsu" Several explosions happened at that moment. But Ed canceled out the bombs but Ed was still severyly burned. He slashed into the water and floated to the surface. "Rag I think it is a draw dont you think?" Ed said aching all over his body and the gate technique ended. "You put up a good fight my friend. I do still hope we can be friends."

(Kaiton:Gokakyu no Jutsu
This jutsu is a C ranked chuunin jutsu. The user builds chakra in their lungs and mouth. The ring formed by thumb and finger serves as a targe. Chakra is expelled from the lungs, and as it passes through the mouth it becomes superheated, and fire natured. It is hot enough to sear flesh and cause second to mild third degree burns on unprotected skin.

Yeah if you dont under stand I did hand signs while i was searching for you blinded and was ready to do that move. It is chuunun lvl so im pretty muched wiped out as well.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:21 pm
Rag groaned, floating on his back in the sea water. "Yeah, I guess it is a draw...I wonder who Zeramaru will choose to pass..." Rag muttered while closing his eyes, "You were the best shinobi I have ever faught so far Ed. Now can you carry me back...I used to much cha-" Rag asked, his voice starting to trail off during the end as he fell asleep, starting to sink underwater.

(I guess if you exploded the bombs early then I didn't have to do the last part about using the last jutsu and passing out...I still would be out of chakra and beat up though... sweatdrop )  

Requiem of Remorse

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:49 pm
Ed took another soldier pill and got swam to rag. He got him took him to the surface and started to walk slowly to the Village gate.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff