Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Mem's roving again...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:52 am
Thought I should give you guys a bit of advance warning, since it's finally official. I'm going to be out of the country from June 6th-30th. I'll more than likely have internet... but not a lot of time or energy to use it. Plus, I'll be with a host family, so I'm technically supposed to use and left over energy with them. sweatdrop

Basically, I'm joining the Up With People Bermuda tour. xd I figure I've got one last UWP show in me, especially since they're retiring our show after this. It's not the 6 months like the last tour was, but it's a good month that I'll be gone. I'll probably re-open my mule's UWP blog too. heart

Also, I won't be on much May 28th-30th. I'm working a convention. *grumbles about how they stole her free internet hotspot when the hotel changed it's name* Anyway, I'll try and get on if I can, but you shouldn't expect too much from me during those times.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:49 am
Sounds like a lot of fun.  

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:44 am
It's great that you can travel with UWP and see the world and do a lot of good at the same time. Have fun at the con and with UWP in Bermuda. We will keep your place nice and safe while you are gone!  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:09 pm
I'm glad that I could join the cast this late. I wouldn't have been able to afford it before the tax cuts came. xd

Bermuda is pretty special to me too. I've got family down there... including the cousin that inspired me to join Up With People in the first place! heart So I'm really looking forward to being down there for the 400th anniversary. I'm stoked about the community service that we're going to be doing too. It'll be lots of fun, even if we only get three days to re-learn the show (including the stuff that's new to us... sweatdrop ).  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces