Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
NaruHina or NaruSaku? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better?
  NaruHina
  NaruSaku
View Results

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:24 pm
Yea but that would suck.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:27 pm
My illogical/logical reasoning:
1. Hinata is my personal favioret character.
2. She is very much in love with him
3. Kismoto, the author, is to much in love with Sasuke for Sakura to ever give up on him.
4. Naruto can't remain for ever blind to hinata's feallings
5. Sakura is like Tsunade as naruto is to Jiraiya. So if Jiraiya andTsunade get together naruto and sakura will get together wich is never as spoiler Jiraiya is dead.
6. Sakura still needs to get over Sasuke even if she is giving up on retriving him.
7. I think it's cutter.  

Whiteross11

Sparkly Seeker

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:52 pm
I think NaruXSaku would be so much better Like i could picture this

Naruto look's over the hidden leaf village from the hokage's tower when suddenly a ninja appear's with a scroll from sakura stating they are having a boy and a girl then suddenly madara and sasuke attack the leaf madara kill's sasuke but sasuke weaken's madara so naruto uses some random jutsu like Mass Rasengan biggrin (Mass shadow clone jutsu+Rasengan 3nodding )) Then a dramatic ending happen's they find out one of sakura's children was sasuke's so one has sharingan and one has kyuubi energy o.o DUN DUN DUN 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:52 am
yeah, Naruto will end up with Sakura but that doesn't keep me from wishing that he'll end up with Hinata... she's so cute and nice whee  

tinyfruit

Heart Warrior

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:27 am
I think Naruto should end up with Sakura. Of course, Hinata is cute, but she won't stand up against Naruto if he does something stupid. He needs someone to smack him in the face sometimes, like Sakura does.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:21 am
i think somehting twisted is gonna happen.....like it's gonna wind up being somehting like Naru-ino...or saku-hina  

The Extra Syllable

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image
•.❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤
Girls are like phones.
•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤
╔════════════════════╗

User Image

From what I last saw, they were a perfect match. Reason being, they share deep feelings for each other. Sakura can be soft on Naruto when shes wants to be. I don't think Hinata should be with Naruto cause she's way too shy. They can't share emotions together if she's too shy to talk to him. That's just my reasoning though. I do hope he ends with Sakura. I'm crossing my fingers. o;

╚════════════════════╝

•.❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤
We love to be held, talked too,
but if you press the wrong button
you'll be disconnected!
•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:13 pm
Well I'm going to go nerd fan boy on you guys... Its gunna be Naruto and Hinata. Hinata is in love with Naruto, and always has been, and the insparation to improve upon themselves has been mutual. Also you can see in Naruto Volume 48 I believe, that after Hinata confessed her love, and pain attacked her, the amount of pain in Naruto's expression was obvious more so than when sakura was in danger in the past (such as in the first half of the series with gara, where we saw no nine tails level of rage). Also later on (spoiler alert for those who have yet to read the chapter) When Sakura says she loves Naruto, you can see clearly that Naruto gets that she doesnt mean it, and that its not gunna happen, not to mention you can see that he's ok with that too he's not sobbing or anything over it. Also the way Hinata confessed first, for no other reason than to tell him, and then go to protect him, instead of sakura's just tell him so he'll stop going after sasuke, what kind of jerk would push off Hinata, whos got that real deal love going on.  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:18 pm
Neither.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:39 pm
Well I'm going to go nerd fan boy on you guys... Its gunna be Naruto and Hinata. Hinata is in love with Naruto, and always has been, and the insparation to improve upon themselves has been mutual. Also you can see in Naruto Volume 48 I believe, that after Hinata confessed her love, and pain attacked her, the amount of pain in Naruto's expression was obvious more so than when sakura was in danger in the past (such as in the first half of the series with gara, where we saw no nine tails level of rage). Also later on (spoiler alert for those who have yet to read the chapter) When Sakura says she loves Naruto, you can see clearly that Naruto gets that she doesnt mean it, and that its not gunna happen, not to mention you can see that he's ok with that too he's not sobbing or anything over it. Also the way Hinata confessed first, for no other reason than to tell him, and then go to protect him, instead of sakura's just tell him so he'll stop going after sasuke, what kind of jerk would push off Hinata, whos got that real deal love going on.  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:41 pm
Hinata

Just because I hate Sakura.

If you want to watch this informative video you will know why Sakura will never have Naruto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Ern7ZP3EQ  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:46 pm
partymonk44

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You call that true love?

Gaara and Naruto forever XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces