Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
HEY! Obama did something right!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twizzle Dizzle Red

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:36 pm
somebody got to him. They had to have gotten to him. He didn't show the pictures further endangering our military people. Still doesn't change my view on him though because he should have also used his executive power to seal those things for good. The appeals court can still side with the ruling court and if that happens, well u watch. About a month from now those pics are gonna get shown.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:37 pm
Well, if they endanger people, there's no need for them to be shown!  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:02 pm
Tell the ACLU on that one Mouse. Though, I gave Obama mad props on this one. Not so much on closing Gotmo.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:09 pm
The ACLU is too extreme. That whole defending a Nazi Parade blew my gasket!  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
Twizzle Dizzle Red rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Twizzle Dizzle Red

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:22 am
One thing that is good about this though is that it really ticked off the liberal in washington. And ya gotta love that. He is not the liberal they thought him to be. But still...I hear his radical views coming out. By him not using his executive power to seal those pics, they can still get shown. Albeit maybe not in the mainstream but they can still be leaked by idiots in washington to them, pissin off those muslims overseas, and really putting our own who are in captivity in worse danger then they are already in. By the liberals washington, the aclu, and a host of other idiots up there on silk hill who choose to think that if they are just nice to or take the side of extremist, it just goes to show they are the kind we need to kick out of our own country. Those are our own domestic terriorist. They just don't get the idea that those people want to kill us. The extremist don't understand "nice". They take any information they can get and use it against us. As far as I can see it people who help extremist are no more than a terrorist themself and anti-american. and yaay on pelosi hanging herself too.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:23 am
Score 2 for Obama, he's reinstating military tribunals for detainees.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces