Hoglet

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:35 am
User Image

zoooooooomg supernaturalseason4 Lucifer Rising heart heart heart heart
The apocalypse is coming, and Sam and Dean prepare for the fight in very different ways. Sam joins Ruby on a final run to kill Lilith, while Castiel and Zachariah kidnap Dean and tell him it's time to play his part in stopping Lucifer. Zachariah later reveals to Dean that the angels are not trying to stop the final seal from being broken, and his job will be to defeat Lucifer after the Apocalypse happens. Castiel reveals to Dean that Lilith's death is the final seal. Dean convinces Castiel to help him escape so they can stop Sam from killing Lilith

btw i loved the team work of sam and dean how they killd that fat b***h ruby scream who lied too poor sammy crying

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:25 am

I'm scared for Castiel.
I hope the archangel doesn't tear him to shreds.

I never liked Ruby, so I was so happy to see her go.

Meth on Meth

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:14 pm
I didn't like how they ended the season like that with lucifer just about to come out, cause now all the next season is going to be about is chasing lucifer around, just like they chased around Lilith, and then the Apocalypse, and crazy, corrupted angels. I mean it's all just messed up, and we are going to see less of the original supernatural stuff, and more of the superhuman, go nuts problems.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:29 pm
Why is it that these past two season finales have been the least violent, yet surprisingly really really damn good.

I recall Castiel saying, "I'll hold him off. I hold them all off."

If Castiel dies, I'm going to be angry.

Also, this next season is the last one.

AND WHERE THE HELL DID YELLOW EYES COME FROM?!  

iVendetta

Luna_Night_Guard

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:51 pm
Castial fans rejoice he is alive because Kripke said he would be a cast regular for season 5, but other wise loved the ending to season 4 I should preorder season 4 boxset. Supernatural FTW 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:54 am
omg i sooo wanna watch supernatural season5 i want too see what happens too poor old sammy and dean and cas crying  

Hoglet

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Veritas_Aequitas255

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:40 pm
YES! So I'm not the only one who's happy that they kill Ruby?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:00 pm
I'm very glad that Ruby is gone.......I liked her in the 3rd season but when they changed the actress who played her I was mad. I think of them as two different people completely.  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

RubyLight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:52 am
I'm glad they killed Ruby. 3nodding
It's kind of sad knowing that Sam fell for her tricks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:15 pm
I am so happy they killed Ruby aswell, but the whole Sam turning full demon and killing lillith breaking open hell. What a great ending now I have to wait until fall to watch it again . I really cannot wait for season 5.  

P H E N O M x

6,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mia_MaxRide
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:16 am
Seergirl
I didn't like how they ended the season like that with lucifer just about to come out, cause now all the next season is going to be about is chasing lucifer around, just like they chased around Lilith, and then the Apocalypse, and crazy, corrupted angels. I mean it's all just messed up, and we are going to see less of the original supernatural stuff, and more of the superhuman, go nuts problems.

It's interesting to see the differences between season one and season four. You see how much the show has grown over the years, and how it's changed. It is hard to accept the fact that the show is getting much darker, but you can still see Dean and Sam, the OLD Dean and Sam here and there.
I think if they just have one clip with the whole b***h/Jerk thing, everything will be all better rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:54 pm
how much you wanna bet that the blood that sam has in him (DEMON) has some type of mind control thing going on and sam turns on dean and poor castiel sad  

ZackyBakerVengeance
Crew

Liberal Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

setsuna_PT
Crew

Romantic Gaian

13,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:07 am
iVendetta
Why is it that these past two season finales have been the least violent, yet surprisingly really really damn good.

I recall Castiel saying, "I'll hold him off. I hold them all off."

If Castiel dies, I'm going to be angry.

Also, this next season is the last one.

AND WHERE THE HELL DID YELLOW EYES COME FROM?!

his appearing was to explain the way the yellow eyes demon was doing before, he needed a human that would kill lilitth to release lucifer... something pure that went evil...

Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games