Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:43 pm
ink mumbled a little in his sleep. he twitched and kicked lightly, but remained dead asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:45 am
In the morning Alyssa woke up and craved some sausage burgers. She waved Queenie and Ink good bye and asked if they wanted anything also. She had plenty of money from her mother who sent her money to the island. Why she would need it when there was no one there for miles, she didn't know. But she knew her mother and whatever she did for her must have been good. She she kept her money and saved it until she got back and she only used it when she absolutly needed it. This wasn't one of those times, but she figured that she should be good money wise for a while now.  

TheGleekKid

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:28 am
ink lightly opened his eyes. he jumped up and looked around in a panic. he calmed down when he remembered where he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:11 pm
Alyssa came back with fifteen sausage and cheese sandwiches. If there was anything that Alyssa could pig out on, it would be sausage and cheese sandwiches.  

TheGleekKid

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:29 pm
ace knock on the waiting to come in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:10 am
"Ugh," groaned Queenie, waking up to the smell of sandwiches. "I think I overslept...again! And with the tower and retain walls to make, oh no, not good..." she began talking to herself aloud, yet again, even as she picked up a spare sandwich. "No food shopping, mmm, yes that's good, but I've got plumbing and electricity to do! Eeek....and we need tables, and furniture...."  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TheGleekKid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:06 pm
Alyssa stopped chewing with a full mouth of her sandwich, looked at Queenie. 'Is she serious? No food shopping? I guess she has a point. But no food shopping?' Alyssa then swallowed her sandwich and then eat the last of that sandwich and grabbed another one and took a huge bite out of that one. "I'll try" Alyssa said with her mouth full again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:59 pm
"Mm, nope." Queenie replied. "If you forget, we still have lots left over from our little party." she reminded, "Besides, we don't have inexhaustible bank accounts. No, I'll be spending what I have left on necessities at the hardware store...I'm planning to set up solar panels for our electricity, and wind mills for power too."  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:58 pm
"you're better off with solar, Queenie. It draws less attention." Ink chimed in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:15 pm
"Bah," Queenie scoffed, "A few wind mills will merely be thought as decoration. I am not worried." she took a drink of ale, "Besides, no one comes to the junkyard, save to dump their trash. I won't bother thinking of what the hoity-twoity folk outside will say."  

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Devil Has Eyes

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:19 am
(Is anyone interested in this anymore? I miss it)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:23 pm
(me too. i barely got to explore his backstory!)  

Child-of-the-Muses

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

JadeRavenTT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:03 am
(I wanna make a char crying but anyway)

Alyssa studied Ace. "Where are ya going?" Nonchalant-ly.
"I found a lead to Mr. Z!" he exclaimed.
"And, why didn't you tell me?" Still there was nothing in her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:51 pm
"sorry i saw this house. i thought that nobody lived here. si had a place to stay because the people outside think i am a monster"  

acewonder1

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items