Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
HELP ME

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1SinShortOfAHalo

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:30 pm
ok my mom and dad are on my case all the time and i have no idea on what to do my girl friend is on drugs and i cant stop cuting myself i want to quit i just cant it is like a drug. do you have any advice? crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:45 am
Ashes2081
ok my mom and dad are on my case all the time and i have no idea on what to do my girl friend is on drugs and i cant stop cuting myself i want to quit i just cant it is like a drug. do you have any advice? crying

well im not going to be hipocritical but it is very bad 2 do that. i mean i know what you mean, i used 2 but im scard im going to start again. i know what you mean. if its truly worrying you, theres a reason. i could help you if you need it just message me smile  

iloveedward9

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:57 pm
The answer is obvious, stop being a p***y, tell your parents to ******** off once in a while and if you don't like your missus being on drugs then dump her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:55 pm
Rellik San
The answer is obvious, stop being a p***y, tell your parents to ******** off once in a while and if you don't like your missus being on drugs then dump her.

Rellik San:
god, dude what's your problem? do you just get on gaia to say stuff like that to people? I've seen a post by you on three different topics and they're all rude. (and FYI bring me the horizon does not suck)

As for ashes2081:
there are ways to get help with that kind of stuff with out getting your parents involved. If you google "teen line" then you'll find a number you can call to talk to a teen volunteer about your problems. Sorry, I forgot the number, but I would of given it to you.

I hope I helped at least a little.

**Edit**

I found the link to the official page. Click here to view the page

Some stuff from the website:

TEEN LINE is a sanctuary for the more than 10,000 youth each year that call the hotline.
Toll-free in California, it's a place to talk things out with another teen in a safe, non-judgmental environment.

Watch the video on the home page to see what goes on.

I promise you that it's not going to cause more fighting with your parents. it'll help a lot.  

lorraineftw

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:49 pm
iiEmo-MusicLover
Rellik San

Rellik San:
god, dude what's your problem? do you just get on gaia to say stuff like that to people? I've seen a post by you on three different topics and they're all rude. (and FYI bring me the horizon does not suck)

Oh so now you're telling me what my opinion of a band is?
Now who's the rude and unaccepting one? How's it feel to be a hypocrite?

As for being rude, I'm not being rude, I'm being realistic, sure I deliver the advice with enough blunt force to devastate a country, but in the end practical advice no matter how delivered will help him more then mollycoddling will.

You have your way of helping others, I have mean please do not criticise it, because otherwise I'll have to start criticising you, I could ban you from the guild, but I'm above that, if you have issue with one of my opinions or comments, don't just attack me with it, discuss it with me, understand my point of view and maybe you'll find I'll understand yours and we both come away better, wiser and more accepting people.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:52 pm
Rellik San
iiEmo-MusicLover
Rellik San

Rellik San:

As for being rude, I'm not being rude, I'm being realistic, sure I deliver the advice with enough blunt force to devastate a country, but in the end practical advice no matter how delivered will help him more then mollycoddling will.

You have your way of helping others, I have mean please do not criticise it, because otherwise I'll have to start criticising you, I could ban you from the guild, but I'm above that, if you have issue with one of my opinions or comments, don't just attack me with it, discuss it with me, understand my point of view and maybe you'll find I'll understand yours and we both come away better, wiser and more accepting people.

I'm sorry that your offended. And I do realize that was wrong of me. That's the kind of advice my friend was given so he started slitting his wrists and I become very defensive when I see that happening. Still, I shouldn't of let my emotions get the better of me and I'm sorry.  

lorraineftw

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:10 am
iiEmo-MusicLover
Rellik San
iiEmo-MusicLover
Rellik San

Rellik San:

I'm sorry that your offended. And I do realize that was wrong of me. That's the kind of advice my friend was given so he started slitting his wrists and I become very defensive when I see that happening. Still, I shouldn't of let my emotions get the better of me and I'm sorry.

You have a genuine reaction, isn't nessacerily a bad thing, and if I was genuinely offended, I'd have banned you from the guild, it takes a hell of a lot to offend me, so if it offends me it'll offend every bugger else here.

As for the advice it sounds like your friend did what they did to seek positive attention more then as a result of the advice being presented in the style of a blunt instrument, people like that just want to be coddled and have people convinced they are deep and full of pain. The reality is usually something much colder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:02 am
Get help for your girlfriend?  

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas