Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
HAVOCK'S GRAND DRAW!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:57 pm
Wait......I'm gonna read your post again just in case I've lost my mind.......did you just say......that you're lock your character.......in a ******** scroll? Are you gonna throw in the genie from alladin with him? WTF is this hellraiser or some s**t? So you're not gonna keep him, and you're not gonna kill him, but you're just gonna keep him locked up tight somewhere like your little trophy or like some memory GTA profile on your xbox where you start over but keep the data where you already beat the game just in case you ever want to go and just blow some crap up!?  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:59 pm
i actually had a plan of raising another RPc with awesome stregnth.....Then having them fight....Like an awesome fight of awesomeness for my own pleasure....Or keep him as a last ditch effort for a fiight with someone ^^
LOL just summon an S ranked in the chuunin exams ^^ LOL ^^  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:03 pm
Yeah, but then you'd just be fighting with yourself, which isn't any fun. The summon idea sounds cool though, if you can legally pull it off though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:08 pm
LOL thats the best part. Getting to dictat every move. Making an epic movie between two powerful characters ^^

LOL Or i can keep both alive and become another oni...Make a shot load of strong RPC's and use them every now and then ^^  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:10 pm
or you cold make a crap load of rpc's kill them all off with a powerful Rpc then become like Pain!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:11 pm
Nah...Rinnegan wont be in this guild.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:14 pm
Or...you could give him to me for fun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:16 pm
Sorry no human puppets for my RPc. If he dies like a regular person...Im going to make his eyes go blind....His blood turn to dust and all that. This way no one can sack it. then blame it on the gobi for having so much power my body just failed.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:18 pm
I don't know human puppetry...yet,but I still just want the body  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:20 pm
how much?...Ive put a solid year into this one....  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:23 pm
I don't know why, but I just want a corpse to carry around and have fun with. I could play so many practical jokes with it. I don't necessarily want him to die, I'm just saying, if he were to die.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:24 pm
yeah that wont be kit...sorry....  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:22 am
.... duh... ofcourse you wont die fenrir... cuz.... you always get hit and dont show damage....  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff